The Portobello & Sully "fraternal twins" Club!

Yay! I'm part of this club! I love my Sully MM and Portobello GM and I also have Soffi which I think it's somewhat similar :smile: I love the 3 of them, I really like hobo style and want to get a preloved Galliera PM.

Love both bags- as I have the Sully MM and Portobello GM-- but prefer to carry the Portobello (Lowe maintenance), and the handle on the Sully makes me nervous
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1402500436.850923.jpg

Traci J 😘
Sent from my iPhone using PurseForum

I recently got the Sully and for some crazy reason, now I feel like I HAVE to have the Portobello. Maybe if I get the Portobello, I can finally stop obsessing over these bags...lol! Then again, maybe not because I still don't have a Speedy yet. #lvaddict #thestruggleisreal

I recently got the Sully and for some crazy reason, now I feel like I HAVE to have the Portobello. Maybe if I get the Portobello, I can finally stop obsessing over these bags...lol! Then again, maybe not because I still don't have a Speedy yet. #lvaddict #thestruggleisreal

Better hurry the portobello is being discontinued...

Wow! I didn't know it was being discontinued! Thx for info! I wonder if it is because of the issues with cracking this bag had in the past. Does anyone know if people still have issues with cracking with more recent portobellos? I really love the look of the bag, but if it's being discontinued, I wonder if LV has recognized a design flaw.