The Portobello & Sully "fraternal twins" Club!

Yay! I'm part of this club! I love my Sully MM and Portobello GM and I also have Soffi which I think it's somewhat similar :smile: I love the 3 of them, I really like hobo style and want to get a preloved Galliera PM.
Oh my Gosh! I just purchased sully mm and portobello GM from the same wonderful ebay seller and just purchased (should arrive today) my much searched for soffi!! How do you like soffi? Can you , if not too much trouble post a mod of both bags for me pretty please? I had been using only handheld lv and never tried a shoulder bag until delightful. I have since sold all my handheld bags and now only have sully mm, porto gm and today soffi and ofcourse my favorite delightful MM>

Hi:smile: I just purchased a beautiful port GM in amazing condition and plan to leave unzipped as I like the slouch much better and I am so used to using my delightful. Do you think I will less likely have probs leaving unzipped vs zipping? Also when I zip it up it doesn't feel as comfy:smile:

Big congrats!! I miss my Port GM soooooo much!
Not sure about it having less problems leaving it unzipped but it's worth a try!
Mine cracked very quickly and I always had it zipped. So maybe your on to something.

Oh no:sad: Did you choose another DE bag? You still have and love your sully MM?

Well, I exchanged my Port GM for a Sully MM and the Sully had horrible wrinkling on the strap so I exchanged it for the Marylebone PM and I just never clicked with that bag so I sold it for a huge loss and bought a Port PM with I loved but it was just a tad too small so I sold it for the NEW Delightful MM in DE which was a disaster for me so as of right now I only have in the DE print a speedy and a Pochette. I'm still on the hunt for a shoulder DE bag..
Who knows I might try the Port GM again.. No other DE bag has felt right since I had to exchange that bag. :smile:

Well, I exchanged my Port GM for a Sully MM and the Sully had horrible wrinkling on the strap so I exchanged it for the Marylebone PM and I just never clicked with that bag so I sold it for a huge loss and bought a Port PM with I loved but it was just a tad too small so I sold it for the NEW Delightful MM in DE which was a disaster for me so as of right now I only have in the DE print a speedy and a Pochette. I'm still on the hunt for a shoulder DE bag..
Who knows I might try the Port GM again.. No other DE bag has felt right since I had to exchange that bag. :smile:
We have been on the same journey! I have had taken the trip many times:smile: It is so difficult to find the perfect bag. I think definitely try GM Porto again. It is such a comfy bag and if you are still thinking about it, it is meant to be:smile:

What about the Reggia!? :smile: :smile:

can you do a mod? Just curious how it looks wearing the bag with the charm on the zipper pull. Great idea:smile: i have naïf rouge grenadine and blue laggon charm and tapage and didn't want to hang covering up the beautiful side hardware. It looks great on zipper pull hanging and then no worries about scratching hardware.

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1430454056.631092.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1430454075.482524.jpg

Oh my Gosh! I just purchased sully mm and portobello GM from the same wonderful ebay seller and just purchased (should arrive today) my much searched for soffi!! How do you like soffi? Can you , if not too much trouble post a mod of both bags for me pretty please? I had been using only handheld lv and never tried a shoulder bag until delightful. I have since sold all my handheld bags and now only have sully mm, porto gm and today soffi and ofcourse my favorite delightful MM>
I hope you love the PB! :smile: I have owned the GM and PM and did not have trouble with cracking on either model. Love a good slouchy shoulder bag! I think that you will love the size of the GM… I do agree with MXMM that the PM was just a *tad* too small. Please do a mod shot!

I hope you love the PB! :smile: I have owned the GM and PM and did not have trouble with cracking on either model. Love a good slouchy shoulder bag! I think that you will love the size of the GM… I do agree with MXMM that the PM was just a *tad* too small. Please do a mod shot!
Here is my GM Preloved, I just got it 2 weeks ago along with Sully MM from the same wonderful seller:smile:
IMG_0099_zpsmftd48gu.jpg
IMG_0100_zpssjjkgbx5.jpg

IMG_0098_zpszqjunq0l.jpg
IMG_0110_zpshvck5bhr.jpg

IMG_0104_zpsgdhtx4sn.jpg