The (Pochette) Metis Club

dear pm club members, i got my PM yesterday too after comtemplating for a while reading mix reviews on this bag. I was shown few pieces to check, Made in france, with date code sp4196 and made in italy 3186 datecode which i made a comparison on the two. It seem that the batches are very well made with not much flaws i can find on the bags so i chosen the one made in France. I must say for the price and style, i really love it.

dear pm club members, i got my PM yesterday too after comtemplating for a while reading mix reviews on this bag. I was shown few pieces to check, Made in france, with date code sp4196 and made in italy 3186 datecode which i made a comparison on the two. It seem that the batches are very well made with not much flaws i can find on the bags so i chosen the one made in France. I must say for the price and style, i really love it.

Congratulations and welcome to the club. I got mine back in July, made in France. I use mine almost every weekend and absolutely [emoji173]️ it. I have had no problems what so and I have not baby it either.

I think they have realised that the cracking was due to the straps so when I first carried it, I examined to see if I had to cover it like I had seen on one YouTuber's video, but noticed that the bag hooks were a little further out so that when you carry it the straps aren't really touching the lining of the flap. Hope that make sense to people and help anyone weighing up the pros and cons of getting a new one. [emoji3]

Congratulations and welcome to the club. I got mine back in July, made in France. I use mine almost every weekend and absolutely [emoji173]️ it. I have had no problems what so and I have not baby it either.

I think they have realised that the cracking was due to the straps so when I first carried it, I examined to see if I had to cover it like I had seen on one YouTuber's video, but noticed that the bag hooks were a little further out so that when you carry it the straps aren't really touching the lining of the flap. Hope that make sense to people and help anyone weighing up the pros and cons of getting a new one. [emoji3]

The way the straps were placed was one of the issues, my second replacement was a 2016 with the straps moved further away. Unfortunately, I still had cracked glazing and it happened for the second time where the bag flaps. LV said the issue was fixed, but the glazing on my second bag didn't look like they fixed the issue.

The way the straps were placed was one of the issues, my second replacement was a 2016 with the straps moved further away. Unfortunately, I still had cracked glazing and it happened for the second time where the bag flaps. LV said the issue was fixed, but the glazing on my second bag didn't look like they fixed the issue.

Thanks a shame to hear. As I had been a bit rough when I trying to carry to many things, then freak and look it at later and the extra has still remain perfect. Now I just use it carefree and just doubled check and still no problems.

I have a friend that's willing to take it off of my hands and she'll bring it in to Louis to see if they'll repair it. The glazing is starting to crack but at least it wasn't as bad as the first PM I had. I don't have any bags in mind, but I just bought a Multicolore Speedy in white and I think I'm going to take a break from LV for now.

Awe, I think multi color LV is discontinued already, is it a pre loved bag? I was doing the opposite, sold my multi color and purchased The PM. Sorry to hear that you are leaving this club, I haven't used my PM for a while, glaze still look good, I just can't make up my mind yet to get rid of her any time soon.