The POCHETTE Club!!!

I got my new PA today from louisvuitton.com and corners look exactly like in your pochette. I'm quite disappointed to quality, this looks and feels like it's fake. I would say it is fake, but it's not because it's from Louis Vuitton webshop. I got the old model PA too and it's much better quality, feels luxury, this new doesn't. Unfortunately in the minute I got the new one, my old PA was sold online :sad: now I'm thinking to keep this new or not...

:sad: yeah it looks like it was quickly thrown together.

Reactions: beachbag
I wonder if the DE pochette accessoires will return to the site?! There's been no official declaration that it's been discontinued by LV, has there? Do they even do that? And do discontinued items ever ressurect from the dead??

Reactions: Leddu
Have you brought it into LV? If so what did they say? I’m curious because I just bought one and in one spot I can see the stitching and hole from it so I am nervous of this happening as well.
Hi! So sorry I am just seeing this now! I went into the store where I purchased it (which was in neimans) because my SA from the store I usually go to said “take that back right away!” When I sent her the photo.
The ladies that were there gave me the whole “uhm what am I looking at? I don’t see what you’re talking about” I told them well I took it to LV and they saw it and told me to take it back. They started to complain and I just said can I just return it? So she did just that since I was within the timeframe anyway.
Now I can say that my new one that I got the next day from the LV store I usually go to has holes you see from the threading but it isn’t pulling it to the point that the canvas is cracking. So if you just see where the thread it going through it’s normal but if it’s pulling through the canvas where it’s making it Split then that’s not normal because it is not suppose to do that.

I noticed something like that on my Clemence wallet, and the SA said it was due to the stitching. I just don’t understand how issues like this can now start coming up in 2018 when stitching has been on bags probably since the first one ever made! :confused1: I feel you on this, though.
yes it’s pretty ridiculous! I think the stitching is being pulled too much to the point it’s going through and splitting this thin canvas they changed to smh.