The perfect bag SULLY club!

Beautiful bag. Thanks for sharing.

For those of you that have bought this bag, what other bags do you own?
Would you say this could be one of your favorites? Classics?

What made you decide to buy so quickly?

Hi TPFérs, need your opinions please...sorry can't able to post a thread yet, me and my hubby are going to LV store, didn't know which one to get, I am leaning towards sully PM or speedy idylle in fusain. I currently own monty pm and alma pm in damier ebene. I am a shoulder bag person. Need your inputs badly ....thanks...

Great pics and info everyone! To those of you who own this beautiful baby - - does the shoulder strap stay on your shoulder pretty well? Or does it tend to "slide" off? Thanks for the input and great pictures!

I used to own: Cabas piano, black multicolore speedy, Neverfull MM mono, azur koala wallet, speedy 30 monogram, monogram shawl

I currently own: speedy 25 damier ebene, Trevi pm, totally gm azur, Sarah wallet monogram, epi cles, etoile bandeau

I missed monogram and always knew I was getting a monogram bag. I went to LV to try the artsy and galliera but loved the sully so much more. I still want the galliera at some point maybe in azur, but am afraid of the patina.

I knew that the sully is currently at the lowest price ever so I bought it right away. I made that mistake with the Trevi pm. I fell in love when it was ~$1450 and by the time I bought it the retail was $1950!

The strap stays on my shoulder very well.

If you had to choose between the idele fusain and sully I'd chose sully because idele isn't really a shoulder bag. It's a handheld or cross body.

Hello Everyone! I'm a newbie here...I always read tpf forums but never got the chance to join one. I just got my Sully PM today. I love it! Will try to post pics tom morning! I was also able to ask my SA about the new monogram tote coming out. It's like the neverfull but I am not sure if it has zippers. It comes in 3 sizes too. I just saw the pics when she showed me her client book and she can't tell if the bags has zippers. She said they might launch the new mono bags late Feb or March. The PM price starts at $1060. Hope I might be of help to everyone here. =D

Lvgiraffe said:
Beautiful bag. Thanks for sharing.

For those of you that have bought this bag, what other bags do you own?
Would you say this could be one of your favorites? Classics?

What made you decide to buy so quickly?

I own: Monogram Looping MM
Black Epi Soufflot
Monogram Beaubourg
Damier Azur Speedy 30
Damier Ebene Speedy 35
Sully MM

The Sully is definitely one of my favorites. I was debating between the Delightful and the Artsy but I wanted a bag with a zipper so when the Sully came out I knew I had to have it!

I bought the sully mm. Sold my retiro for it.
Had the artsy, shoulder strap hurts, had the delightful , looks old too quickly.
I think this one is perfect!!:smile:
Modeling pictures tomorrow!!

image-1515601031.png

Next too speedy 35

• Love
Reactions: debsmith
Gorgeous!! I also have the speedy damier ebene but the size is 30. Just starting to collect and so far i have the NF MM in azur and emilie wallet. Can't wait to see your modelling pics.I guess i can't post pics yet of my Sully pm because I just joined tpf yesterday. :smile: