The perfect bag SULLY club!

I'm liking this bag more and more! Please continue with all the pics! I can just imagine what it will be like when it's broken in with the canvas slouchy and the handle soft and bendy.... :love:

Ooh, I have another question - - does the handle get in the way while you are trying to get something out of your bag??? I love the style of hobo (my favorite), but I have had some non-LV hobos that was hard to get into the purse because of the handle being close to the opening.

I had said the Artsy would be perfect if only it had a zipper. So I bought the Estrela in December because of zipper and shoulder handles (very comfy by the way). And then the Sully makes a debut !!!!!! Looks great.

cofeec said:
Ooh, I have another question - - does the handle get in the way while you are trying to get something out of your bag??? I love the style of hobo (my favorite), but I have had some non-LV hobos that was hard to get into the purse because of the handle being close to the opening.

I had said the Artsy would be perfect if only it had a zipper. So I bought the Estrela in December because of zipper and shoulder handles (very comfy by the way). And then the Sully makes a debut !!!!!! Looks great.

The bag opens pretty wide making it easy to get into. Although the handle is thick, I don't feel it gets in the way.

Attachments

• image-2290691053.png
    image-2290691053.png
    604.7 KB · Views: 6,336