The perfect bag SULLY club!

Late to the party but have been thinking of getting this bag when I sold my Berri MM. I’ve only been collecting LV the last few years and hadn’t realized that the Berri style was actually meant as a kind of replacement for the Sully, so no wonder I’ve had my eye on it. The quintessential hobo as we know is no longer available new at the stores, so pre-loved is my strategy. Bought the PM size on Yoogi’s (and it’s due to arrive tomorrow!) However, to brace myself for what might be an immediate disappointment in sizing, does anyone else have the PM while also having a 5’9 frame like mine? I know I could easily carry the MM off well but is the PM a possibility or would it appear silly looking on such a tall gal. Thanks!
I have an MM in my collection that I think I want to find it a new home ! Only because I don’t give it enough love anymore since my collection grew big ! .. if you are interested let me know ! I can post pictures!

I have an MM in my collection that I think I want to find it a new home ! Only because I don’t give it enough love anymore since my collection grew big ! .. if you are interested let me know ! I can post pictures!
Thanks! We’ll see once the new babe arrives- and is not a complimenting size after all. Stay tuned:smile:

I have had my sully MM since 2012, I haven’t used it that much. I was going to sell it and noticed cracks in the bottom corners? Do you know if LV will do something since it’s a design flaw or do they consider it wear and tear. I am the original owner and the bag was mainly used for 6 months. It’s ridiculous that all my newer model LV’s are cracking ;( I either want to sell it or get the newer strap however with the bottom cracked, I’m not sure what to do. If anyone know if LV will do something about the cracking?

I have had my sully MM since 2012, I haven’t used it that much. I was going to sell it and noticed cracks in the bottom corners? Do you know if LV will do something since it’s a design flaw or do they consider it wear and tear. I am the original owner and the bag was mainly used for 6 months. It’s ridiculous that all my newer model LV’s are cracking ;( I either want to sell it or get the newer strap however with the bottom cracked, I’m not sure what to do. If anyone know if LV will do something about the cracking?

Unfortunately, I think it would be a long process and a lot of arguing with LV SA’s, so they will be willing to do something about it... I think mostly, because they will argue that those cracks are due to use (wear and tear) when is not! Just because it’s been so many years after purchase but It’s actually a quality issue ! .. I advise you to go to your local LV boutique with the bag and talk with a supervisor! And see what are they willing to do ! As long as you can prove you bought the bag from the boutique not preloved because they will ask proof of purchase. Let me know what happens !

Unfortunately, I think it would be a long process and a lot of arguing with LV SA’s, so they will be willing to do something about it... I think mostly, because they will argue that those cracks are due to use (wear and tear) when is not! Just because it’s been so many years after purchase but It’s actually a quality issue ! .. I advise you to go to your local LV boutique with the bag and talk with a supervisor! And see what are they willing to do ! As long as you can prove you bought the bag from the boutique not preloved because they will ask proof of purchase. Let me know what happens !

Thanks for the reply. My (2016) DE speedy B 30 has around 20-25 cracks by the zipper. It’s definitely something I have never seen in an LV before. I will be taking both bags in along with my new 6 ring key holder, the brass bar is falling off after 6 months. My older bags still look new. I have all my receipts and I purchased everything from the store I will be taking it to. I am going this weekend, I will keep you posted. Im sure I’m going to hear its wear and tear when it’s definitely not. Customer service on the phone told me it’s the design of the sully! However her Neverfull cracked because they are the same shape? They are 2 different bags. They need to do something because because I’m to the point I don’t want to shop there anymore, the quality is gone.

Update: they would not do anything about the sully however they did give me a new speedy b DE because mine was considered defective with all the cracking. At least they resolved one issue. Refused to fix my wallet when it’s really not that bad, I don’t see any cracking on canvas. I’m going to take it to a cobbler bc i love it. They don’t make an organizer that big anymore.

Update: they would not do anything about the sully however they did give me a new speedy b DE because mine was considered defective with all the cracking. At least they resolved one issue. Refused to fix my wallet when it’s really not that bad, I don’t see any cracking on canvas. I’m going to take it to a cobbler bc i love it. They don’t make an organizer that big anymore.

Yes! they do not fix cracked canvas but they should not be talking about fixing ! but exchanging or giving you a store credit ! .. of course almost impossible for them to do something like that !... but they should !
Nevertheless, you tried ! .. I think they took advantage of agreeing to exchange one so you could walk out happy [emoji38]... did they keep the defective one ? Of course !

Yes! they do not fix cracked canvas but they should not be talking about fixing ! but exchanging or giving you a store credit ! .. of course almost impossible for them to do something like that !... but they should !
Nevertheless, you tried ! .. I think they took advantage of agreeing to exchange one so you could walk out happy [emoji38]... did they keep the defective one ? Of course !

Of course they did! I really wish they would give store credit for the original sully that had issues. It’s unfortunate because they no longer care to make the customer happy. At least from my experience, they don’t seem to care about the integrity of their product anymore.

Hello all! I recently purchased a preloved made in France monogram sully mm with a date code of TJ1163. The date code is located on the right side of the interior when facing the two interior pockets. It is not inside the pocket like the majority I have seen for this bag. I have seen a few like this and they all seem to have the TJ date code. Were Sully tags put in different locations depending on factory or year? Other than that, this bag looks and feels completely authentic from my experience with LV for over 20 years. Does anyone else have a Sully with date code not in the pocket? Thank you!

I have the Sully MM that I bought in 2014. It has been used a handful of times since. It’s been kept in the original dust over, I have the original box and receipt. if Any of you have sold yours, how did you go about doing so?