The PEARL Lovers Thread!

1. Megs and I welcomed our baby boy earlier this month and wanted to share the news with the TPF community. Come say hello to Baby Vaughn!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I saw this in a window near Central Park. Unfortunately Santa said not this year. :sad: IMG_2648.JPG

2. 8:07 and no second delivery.

3. Love it, TXLV!!

Hopefully, tomorrow, Aerinha!

4. I've had that happen to me and they wind up being delivered around 10pm! Hopefully when you check you door it will be there today.

5. They are marked as out for delivery today :smile:

SmokieDragon likes this.
  6. Looking glam :biggrin:

TXLVlove likes this.
  7. They are here! Mail came early today. As in, I slept until 9:00, ate, I just put clothing on and thought I heard the truck coming and good thing I was no longer in my robe (or half dressed lol). Off to string.

skyqueen and TXLVlove like this.
  8. I owe mod shots once I am certain glue is dry but for now here is my harvest strand
    62E04282-2559-438E-A30B-0D68A54A323C.jpeg
    Close up of from
    E11431F0-5414-49ED-BCBD-A59B8C25E9D5.jpeg

Middle
    64B7FA41-E45E-45D1-9841-5B641389848A.jpeg
    Back. I wish this had more gold but for a part that will be under my hair I wasn’t paying to put more gold in this section
    EB9089F5-096D-4F1C-AD7C-79F45E24130C.jpeg
    This was my first endless string and it was pretty easy. I found it easier than doing a clasp. I used oak beaders secret so it blended with champagne pearls, was slightly lighter than golds and wasn’t too obnoxious with the silver/whites

9. Wow! You did a fantastic job! It looks amazing. Good for you for restyling pearls you thought you didn't like. I can't wait to see it on!!!

cdtracing and aerinha like this.
  10. This is STUNNING!!!

aerinha likes this.
  11. Wonderful job, especially with arranging the pearls! It looks amazing! I can't wait to see the mod shots!! This needs a love button!

12. Hi All Pearl Lovers,
    I have always adored the Tiffany Aria pearl and diamond collection and these pre-loved beauties found me! I love them way more than I thought I would.
    Does anyone have the bracelet?
    I’ve never tried the bracelet on and it looks very formal and “wedding dressy” to me in pics but maybe it could go dressed-down. I’ve never seen IRL but if it’s anything like the earrings then it’s spectacular!
    Thoughts? 71CCB950-B616-4A7F-B6A7-D11263923C9D.jpeg

13. So I ordered some findings to make a pair of earrings with my epi pearls. They have been going back and forth between Coppell and Fort Worth for three days! I feel like driving over there to just pick up the dang envelope! #aerinha, I feel your pain

14. [​IMG]
    Findings finally were delivered today. I was able to make my earrings and add some cz spacers to my newest T strand to hide some of the unfortunate holes!

15. Wishing all Pearlies a very happy new year. May this year bring you love, happiness, peace and loads of dream pearls.

TXLVlove, Joule and SmokieDragon like this.