The PEARL Lovers Thread!

I got these South Seas Golden Pearl studs for Christmas [emoji7]
2e5ea33ca17f5aef4e5fdfcf6169bd3d.jpg

Pearl newbie here.

Let's say I am buying ONE rope. Don't want to go crazy but want quality. Will wear it maybe 1x/month if that....what should it be? :flowers:

I'm not a pearl expert by any means, but I think the most classic, wearable and reusable is a strand of white pearls, south sea if its in your budget. Beautiful, elegant, and absolutely timeless.

Pearl newbie here.

Let's say I am buying ONE rope. Don't want to go crazy but want quality. Will wear it maybe 1x/month if that....what should it be? :flowers:
These tahitians are my most worn pearls. I can dress them up or just wear them with T-shirt and jeans. My colouring is cool toned, so these grey tones suit me - I think that’s something else you should consider :smile: Try several strands on!

CF6DC898-1B4C-4EAF-BC36-EEEDFE683980.jpeg

Pearl newbie here.

Welcome, QuelleFromage. If you're looking to buy a rope strand of pearls, it really depends on the type & color of pearl you like. Pearls come in all kinds of colors, naturally. I would advise you to buy the best quality of pearl your budget will allow. You can choose from South Seas, Tahitians, Akoya, or Freshwater pearls (which are lower in price).