The PANDORA thread

These are my pandora bracelets, bangle and charms ( 3 from soufeel). I mix and match.
Received the two-tone ones during the free bracelet promos after purchasing gold charms. The gold bracelet was an 11th year wedding anniversary gift and purchased during the 40% off promo last November in Canada. So worth it. I find that the silver bracelet transfers the tarnish to the gold charms so I end up having to clean them often. I also received the reflexions jewelry box as a complimentary gift from the chinook store - as an anniversary gift and compensation for the issues I experienced online when getting the gold bracelet. That was so very nice of them. :heart::heart::heart::yahoo:
I'm just concerned about the gold bracelet though. The clasp seems to get stuck when not fully opened and after wearing 3 times, the bracelet has become quite flexible. My silver one did not loosen up that fast. I hope this is normal for gold. Any similar experiences?

Attachments

• 20190306_104320.jpg
    20190306_104320.jpg
    239 KB · Views: 759
  • 20190308_220146.jpg
    20190308_220146.jpg
    112 KB · Views: 751
  • 20190329_004756.jpg
    20190329_004756.jpg
    211.7 KB · Views: 748
  • 20190401_124550.jpg
    20190401_124550.jpg
    112.7 KB · Views: 745
  • 20190228_214854.jpg
    20190228_214854.jpg
    155.9 KB · Views: 747
  • 20190301_134125.jpg
    20190301_134125.jpg
    185.1 KB · Views: 753
  • 20190228_215229.jpg
    20190228_215229.jpg
    113.3 KB · Views: 755
Last edited:
This is mine. Just got my first pandora bracelet yesterday. Four is my lucky number, so four leaf clover represented it. Panda is my “nickname” for my boyfriend. And flower is my name meaning :smile:

Anyway, do you wear your bracelet everyday? And can I wear it when shower or bed?
Hi. Nice bracelet. According to pandora, it is not recommended to wear your bracelet while sleeping or showering. The bracelet can kink when worn in bed and water and soap residue can remain within the spaces inside the snake chain bracelet and ruin the bracelet overtime. The pandora website has info on this. :smile:

I’m wanting to get a new bracelet but am
Having trouble deciding which style to get.
I’m tossing up between the moments with signature padlock and the moments bracelet with pave heart.
Does anyone have the moments bracelet with the signature padlock? I’ve read mixed reviews and a few people have lost the bracelet as the clasp has come undone on them.
Please help with any opinions!

Attachments

• 044A2068-20D5-4B0A-8358-D81FA6DD8ED4.png
    044A2068-20D5-4B0A-8358-D81FA6DD8ED4.png
    361.8 KB · Views: 588
  • A729CEFB-5AF8-4F22-934F-1DDAD42C46AF.png
    A729CEFB-5AF8-4F22-934F-1DDAD42C46AF.png
    371.2 KB · Views: 586
I’m wanting to get a new bracelet but am
Having trouble deciding which style to get.
I’m tossing up between the moments with signature padlock and the moments bracelet with pave heart.
Does anyone have the moments bracelet with the signature padlock? I’ve read mixed reviews and a few people have lost the bracelet as the clasp has come undone on them.
Please help with any opinions!

I vote for the heart clasp. :smile: I have this same one for a few years and wear it 2-3 times/week to work and haven’t had any problems.

Hi Everyone,
Apologies in advance for the long post....

One of my closest friend's is turning 40 this month & she's chosen to get a Pandora bracelet for her birthday (pic below).

I'm a bit of a loss as to what to get her as I'm a TOTAL pandora newbie (but a tPF-holic) so I started thinking I could get her 40 charms as she was turning 40. Ok, so that thought lasted like 5 nanoseconds after I started doing some research...

I've been reading this thread and getting lots of inspo (thank you everyone for all the bling :biggrin::biggrin:). At this stage I'm thinking of a few charms/muranos (I need to spend more time on the website) as well as a pandora jewellery box and maybe the travelling jewellery box?
Do you use the jewellery boxes? If so, how do you find them? If not, any suggestions for storing charms when they're not being used? (I'm that practical friend who gives 'useful' gifts as well LOL)...

I'm also feeling particularly bad as I don't think I can make her 40th party (I live a couple of states away)...

Bracelet.jpg

Hi Everyone,
Apologies in advance for the long post....

One of my closest friend's is turning 40 this month & she's chosen to get a Pandora bracelet for her birthday (pic below).

I'm a bit of a loss as to what to get her as I'm a TOTAL pandora newbie (but a tPF-holic) so I started thinking I could get her 40 charms as she was turning 40. Ok, so that thought lasted like 5 nanoseconds after I started doing some research...

I've been reading this thread and getting lots of inspo (thank you everyone for all the bling :biggrin::biggrin:). At this stage I'm thinking of a few charms/muranos (I need to spend more time on the website) as well as a pandora jewellery box and maybe the travelling jewellery box?
Do you use the jewellery boxes? If so, how do you find them? If not, any suggestions for storing charms when they're not being used? (I'm that practical friend who gives 'useful' gifts as well LOL)...

I'm also feeling particularly bad as I don't think I can make her 40th party (I live a couple of states away)...

Wow you have discovered Pandora late. An acquaintance of mine also just became a new Pandora collector a year ago. Sorry to sound so negative but Pandora popularity is on the down side.
I started my collection in 2008 and back then I ate and sleep Pandora, could not get it out of my mind. I haven't worn my Pandora bracelet in years but recently started to wear my bracelet again. Its an Old Skool bracelet, all charms dates back to 2008-2012. I prefer the heavier older charms to the newer lighter blingier ones. I have since moved onto other brands (Troll, True Beadz). I don't know if Pandora will ever regain its popularity.
But on a positive note, enjoy your love for Pandora, and its nice of you to buy your friend charms. My girlfriend and I started Pandora together, we switched to Troll together. We discovered True Beadz together and all the time buy each other beads. It's fun have a friend to share this hobby with.
As for storage, I store my beads in a regular large jewelry case that was given to me as a gift.

Hi guys, I'm new to these forums but have been admiring everyone's jewelry!
I have been thinking about starting a Pandora bracelet but am nervous about all the articles talking about the company's struggles and the popularity of the bracelets declining. Do you guys feel like they are still stylish?
I'm 38, a soon to be stay at home mom and my style is pretty casual. I wear mostly David Yurman and Tiffany with some costume stuff interspersed but am interested in branching out. I really like the idea of a charm bracelet and the customization and collectability.
You can start a set even though the brand is on the decline. I still wear David Yurman, Tiffany and other higher end bracelets as well. I just stack them.

Anyone ever lose a bracelet? I lost mind. Looked everywhere. I’m so heartbroken. My hubby offered to get me a new one but I couldn’t. The one I had meant so much and I can’t imagine not having it. I want those charms back and I can’t buy the same ones because I have hoped of finding it. :sad:
Omg! I would probably lose my mind!