the PANDORA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have their silver bracelet and it's almost full. Am thinking of starting a double wrap leather one (the plain one, not the weaved design type). Anyone has one? Are they durable?
I don't have one myself. But having seen other lady's comment about the quality of hte leather bracelets, they are very durable and long lasting. A lady said that she's been wearing her leather one for a few years by now but it still looks new. Maybe this could be a useful tip for you.:smile:

Now girls i will need your advices. For my birthday and for christmas i got two gift card. And because i do well in 3 exams, i can rewards myself with a new charm. So there is a possibility of something like 3 charms, and i hesitate a lot. First, i want to try the ring my princess:View attachment 2445762because i know that i will eventually buy the charm my princess to represent my little girl, so it will "match" i dont know if i will love it. I dont want to bee too long so i would put some pics of the charms that i want and you can tell me your favorite and the want that can match the best with my bracelet. I just want to know too what do you think about the spacers? first of all i was like never i will buy somes, but now i think that i want somes, so i'm curious to ear you about that, thx

View attachment 2445758

View attachment 2445759

View attachment 2445760

View attachment 2445761

View attachment 2445763

View attachment 2445764

View attachment 2445765

View attachment 2445766

View attachment 2445767
I like the ring. You should get the ring. In the school where I work, a lot of students wear this particular ring so every time I see it, it just reminds me of them, hence I would never buy it. Out of the charms, I like the fish and the champagne rose charm best. I also like the two tone and the murano.

For christmas i was surprise to got a new charm, i got the pixie. It was the next one i want the most, if you have read the thread i was saying that i wanted this one to be my angel guardian in memories of all the people that i love and have passed away.

So theres pics with my new charm
View attachment 2445734

View attachment 2445735
That's a lovely bracelet, you must be very happy with it. Are you going to add some colour to it?

i have already got the pursr the castle,the seashell,the jewery box as shown on the first bracelet.AND I got the fairy tale dangle.a couple of minutes ago...😊.. so all of them could already make a two tone half.full bracelet.😍so waht i will do.is to add a pink murano and a purple murano.......Mmm, I think Ihave already got all the charms I wanted......And i couldnt wait to see the 2014 spring collection......hope there will be some charms I REALLY like.......I need slow down a little bit....I finished the first bracelet in 3 months.....you know, they are pricy.........haha, nice talking to u
aimeng😜
I think purple would be a lovely colour theme for you.

Ive read multiple comments on the increased price of Pandora charms in the UK. How much more do they generally cost? I thought they were expensive enough already.......sadly that hasn't been a deterrent for my addiction :smile:

Went to Pandora today to scope out color scheme for 3rd bracelet- thinking I'm going to do a multi color one- with 3 Folklore Muranos to bring together all the colors. With my current two I'm limited to Blues on the first and Red/Pink on the second......I'd liek to not be limited with my 3rd. I'm also considering the Twinkle Twinkle clips and the Raindrop safety chain. I want to add the Peacock charm and the Wise owl as well.....but have to pace myself.

Charms are really expensive here. A basic silver charm can cost up to £30, with a silver dangle charm at £35. It's so not worth it.

Just updated my bracelet by adding a flower bouquet charm onto it.

PS. I felt so upset yesterday when I found out that all two tone charms were sold out during the sale. I even didn't realise there was a sale starting from 27th coz UK rarely did any sales. I could have got a couple of desired but retired two tone charms at half price :sad: So disappointed.

Have you tried the website that I posted a day or so ago. They still have some charms left. Some shops still have them in, such as the one in Durham/Metro Centre.

Just updated my bracelet by adding a flower bouquet charm onto it.

PS. I felt so upset yesterday when I found out that all two tone charms were sold out during the sale. I even didn't realise there was a sale starting from 27th coz UK rarely did any sales. I could have got a couple of desired but retired two tone charms at half price :sad: So disappointed.
Your bracelet is really pretty. Are you thinking of buying a safety chain for it to finish the look?

I would go for a purple one - half full with a few pendants and spacers - two tone. Mine is complete now, but when I look at it, I feel that it is too full. So if I start another bracelet I would not fill it all up with charms but would leave some good space around braclet so that charms can move along.
I love having a full bracelet, but I know what you mean. A half full bracelet looks lovely too. If you have another bracelet half full, you can wear them together.

Here is my collection so far:

WDcNMIk.jpg

mnDkt7K.jpg

I really want to get the new bow charm for my first bracelet

thx everyone for your suggestions i will need to see them IRL and compare

I like the ring. You should get the ring. In the school where I work, a lot of students wear this particular ring so every time I see it, it just reminds me of them, hence I would never buy it. Out of the charms, I like the fish and the champagne rose charm best. I also like the two tone and the murano.

i will try the ring for sure and if i fell in love i will buying and if i'm not sure i will pass for this time.

That's a lovely bracelet, you must be very happy with it. Are you going to add some colour to it?

Thx, i'm really happy , i wanted for a long time and it have a lot of meaning. I want some colour for sure, i pretty sure i will buy the splish splash because it will represent my son who his sign is pisces. the splish splash got blue eyes so i will go with this colour, i think i will wait for the murano, but i want some for sure.

i want to look for this charm too:
790329CZB.jpg
so i will have two blue stone for beginning, i will see, i just don't know :lol:

Here is my collection so far:

WDcNMIk.jpg

mnDkt7K.jpg

I really want to get the new bow charm for my first bracelet

really love the first bracelet, it look very feminine

Got my two tone flower basket in the post today and while i was out i bought the two tone Christmas Tree reduced to £35 from £65. Not showing as sale on Pandora web site though.

Now girls i will need your advices. For my birthday and for christmas i got two gift card. And because i do well in 3 exams, i can rewards myself with a new charm. So there is a possibility of something like 3 charms, and i hesitate a lot. First, i want to try the ring my princess:View attachment 2445762because i know that i will eventually buy the charm my princess to represent my little girl, so it will "match" i dont know if i will love it. I dont want to bee too long so i would put some pics of the charms that i want and you can tell me your favorite and the want that can match the best with my bracelet. I just want to know too what do you think about the spacers? first of all i was like never i will buy somes, but now i think that i want somes, so i'm curious to ear you about that, thx

View attachment 2445758

View attachment 2445759

View attachment 2445760

View attachment 2445761

View attachment 2445763

View attachment 2445764

View attachment 2445765

View attachment 2445766

View attachment 2445767
I have the princess ring and honestly I love it just because it looks so feminin, also you can stack other rings underneath, I usually stack with the Faith ring also from Pandora

l33IW9J.jpg

lucky u.it is never on sale in usa........

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2

My local Pandora I think may be a franchise because Swarowski, Emerson Haig, Follie Follie, Links and Pandora are next door to each other and all come under Emerson Haig so maybe they can set their own prices ? I wouldn't have paid full price for either of them so I'm very happy at the mo.

Status
Not open for further replies.