the PANDORA Thread

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  2. For christmas i was surprise to got a new charm, i got the pixie. It was the next one i want the most, if you have read the thread i was saying that i wanted this one to be my angel guardian in memories of all the people that i love and have passed away.

So theres pics with my new charm
    20131230_103128.jpg

20131230_103223.jpg

3. Im thinking about starting a Pandora bangle but don't want it completely full. Can you buy stoppers to stop the charms from moving around?

4. Yeah I think these are the clip charms :smile:

5. Now girls i will need your advices. For my birthday and for christmas i got two gift card. And because i do well in 3 exams, i can rewards myself with a new charm. So there is a possibility of something like 3 charms, and i hesitate a lot. First, i want to try the ring my princess: 190880CZ.jpg because i know that i will eventually buy the charm my princess to represent my little girl, so it will "match" i dont know if i will love it. I dont want to bee too long so i would put some pics of the charms that i want and you can tell me your favorite and the want that can match the best with my bracelet. I just want to know too what do you think about the spacers? first of all i was like never i will buy somes, but now i think that i want somes, so i'm curious to ear you about that, thx

791117CZ.jpg

791122CZ.jpg

791225.jpg

791617CZ.jpg

790538BTP.jpg

790575CCZ.jpg

790985.jpg

791108TPP.jpg

790538MS.jpg

6. I LOVE the princess ring. For myself, I would get the ring before I got the charm.

Of all the charms you posted, I like the moss charm the most. That will probably be my first two-tone charm. I think it's beautiful :smile:

7. Definitely get the champagne rose! I have one and stare at it multiple times a day. :smile: I'm addicted....it's sooo beautiful. It just adds so much romance and femininity to a bracelet.

9. Hey there!
    Absolutely. I'm loving my bangle that I have divided in half by a small black rubber "c" shaped stopper given to me by the jeweler, then I put a clip right over it! Works like a charm

10. Splish splash is adorable.

11. thanks for all the compliments, i really love the gilded cage, though i wish i had thought to post a modeling pic of the golden dragonflies while i had it for a brief moment :smile:

12. Ive read multiple comments on the increased price of Pandora charms in the UK. How much more do they generally cost? I thought they were expensive enough already.......sadly that hasn't been a deterrent for my addiction :smile:

Went to Pandora today to scope out color scheme for 3rd bracelet- thinking I'm going to do a multi color one- with 3 Folklore Muranos to bring together all the colors. With my current two I'm limited to Blues on the first and Red/Pink on the second......I'd liek to not be limited with my 3rd. I'm also considering the Twinkle Twinkle clips and the Raindrop safety chain. I want to add the Peacock charm and the Wise owl as well.....but have to pace myself.

13. #28 Dec 31, 2013
    Last edited: Dec 31, 2013
    Just updated my bracelet by adding a flower bouquet charm onto it.

PS. I felt so upset yesterday when I found out that all two tone charms were sold out during the sale. I even didn't realise there was a sale starting from 27th coz UK rarely did any sales. I could have got a couple of desired but retired two tone charms at half price :sad: So disappointed.

Attached Files:

15. I have their silver bracelet and it's almost full. Am thinking of starting a double wrap leather one (the plain one, not the weaved design type). Anyone has one? Are they durable?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice