~*~ The PANDORA thread! ~*~

Status
Not open for further replies.
I received my Pandora crown bead today, the only worry i have is the colour of inside the charm.It is slightly darker than the outside of the charm (my other Pandora charms are new & seem a bit darker on the inside) I know the bead is a few years old & second hand so the charm could of been in a cleaning solution or it's just wear perhaps.Everything else is fine with the charm & i have even tried a magnet just to see if it is anything other than silver & that's fine.

Does anyone else have a lighter colour on the inside of the charm or am i just being paranoid!

my parents started me out with this bead and two stoppers:
http://www.pandora.net/en-CA/jewellery/ranges/charms/790666

and i special ordered this beauty from our local jeweller:
http://www.pandora.net/en-CA/jewellery/ranges/charms/790549D

going shopping for a couple more this wk!

Nice start

I got the Princess and the Pea charm! It was the last one they had, so i'm lucky. So now I have:
- present
- turtle
- rose
- princess and the pea
- 2 clips

Congrats that bead is retiring!

Pictures ladies.............. :graucho:

How many charms do you put on each section of the bracelet? I'm wondering if i can put another on the middle section of my bracelet now i have 5 charms on.

It all depends on the size of your bracelet and the size of the beads that you have on. I wear a 7.5 and I have 4 silver/gold beads and a glass bead in the middle and that's all I can fit. You don't want it to be too tight otherwise it won't bend around your wrist correctly and could break. Leave some space. If you feel like there is too much space, consider using 2 spacers to fill it in a little.

I'm so excited. I had gotten a bunch of new beads the other day and I just got the new golden stars bead from my hubby. It has 3 gold stars amid silver stars. Hubby said the 3 gold stars are him and my 2 kids. Its beautiful. I will try and post a pic of my newly redesigned bracelet. Stay tuned...

Omg I looove the Gold stars bead!! So shiny and pretty. :love: And what it represents to you.. How sweet! Love to see a pic. And, I'm excited too :P only 4 more days till I get to wear my bracelet (It's been 3 weeks since I've known I've gotten a bracelet for my bday.. but not allowed to wear it till the day.. what torture!! ) And, I've been told that a couple of my friends and family have all bought me some new beads!!!:yahoo: don't know what beads they are though... :shrugs:

Omg I looove the Gold stars bead!! So shiny and pretty. :love: And what it represents to you.. How sweet! Love to see a pic. And, I'm excited too :P only 4 more days till I get to wear my bracelet (It's been 3 weeks since I've known I've gotten a bracelet for my bday.. but not allowed to wear it till the day.. what torture!! ) And, I've been told that a couple of my friends and family have all bought me some new beads!!!:yahoo: don't know what beads they are though... :shrugs:

I know. I wanted the bead so bad.

I can feel my own excitement for you. I love the anticipation of getting new beads but not knowing what they are. Why did they pick that bead for me? What it represents to them, ya know? You have to post pics of your goodies after you get them. Have fun.

Well here is my bracelet, only the middle section filled in at the moment Not bad for only having the bracelet a month though!

photo-1.jpg

Last edited:

I can feel my own excitement for you. I love the anticipation of getting new beads but not knowing what they are. Why did they pick that bead for me? What it represents to them, ya know? You have to post pics of your goodies after you get them. Have fun.

I want that bead from my three BFF's for my birthday.....waiting until March 2011. Oh well it will be great when I get it!!!!!

@Jasmine_88: I can feel the excitement, even though you are going to see the 'surprise' beads from your Family and Friends....:smile:

Thanks ladies! I'll be sure to post pics ;)

@Aprilshack Great choice of beads. and only a month!? You've been busy!! :P Looks awesome so far.

I want that bead from my three BFF's for my birthday.....waiting until March 2011. Oh well it will be great when I get it!!!!!

hehe, you've got a long wait but def be worth the wait once ya get it!

sooo I have the champagne swirly designed clips on order for me...bad news is that it could take up to 12 weeks to get them :sad: BOOOO I want them NOW (I've already paid for them in full)!!! I'm pouting because I was hoping they would have clips in stock and only have one place near me that sells pandora *sigh*
At least they will call me when they come in and hopefully hide them away from the world because they are already paid for!

Status
Not open for further replies.