~*~ The PANDORA thread! ~*~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can anyone tell me what promotion will be after this Cupcake Jewelry box. I mean last year what kind of promotions were there during the Fall/Halloween and Holiday season. I want to pass the Cupcake one (just bought one bead y'de), but if the future promotions are random (non interesting like clothes) I would prefer the cupcake...

Can anyone tell me what promotion will be after this Cupcake Jewelry box. I mean last year what kind of promotions were there during the Fall/Halloween and Holiday season. I want to pass the Cupcake one (just bought one bead y'de), but if the future promotions are random (non interesting like clothes) I would prefer the cupcake...

In the US, the next gift with purchase promotion will be in December. It will be a sleigh ornament that can hold a bead. It's very cute.

:yahoo:

In the US, the next gift with purchase promotion will be in December. It will be a sleigh ornament that can hold a bead. It's very cute.

Thank you!!! I think I should go for CUPCAKE first. December is very faaar...lol!! Can't wait just looking at the catalogue...:P

I was under impression we may get some promotion for Thanks giving...Any idea when will that Pandora jewelry box be a part of promotion...I really want one with slots...

Any photos?

Wonder if the uk will get anything? Why won't pandora bother with promotions here? I don't see why we can't, I'm sure the promotions would be popular & get people to part with a little more cash!

Hi Jollywa,

Check out page 68 of this thread, get some tiny elastics (mine are clear) and put them one at a time where you want them on your leather bracelet with a bead sitting over it so you can't see the elastic. It holds it well! Nin gave me this idea...thanks heaps Nin, if you are still around!;)
I will try to get a photo on of my grey leather soon.

Oh, I'm still here, quietly drooling over everyone's gorgeous creations! I'm glad you're happy with my little trick with elastics - certainly stops my leather bracelet driving me insane, so I'm glad I could share!

Hi Jollywa,

Check out page 68 of this thread, get some tiny elastics (mine are clear) and put them one at a time where you want them on your leather bracelet with a bead sitting over it so you can't see the elastic. It holds it well! Nin gave me this idea...thanks heaps Nin, if you are still around!;)
I will try to get a photo on of my grey leather soon.

Thank you, SydneyGirl. This is how I was planning to use them, but then when I saw the photo with them being used as stoppers, much like we use clips on the SS bracelet, I started to wonder if I had it right - especially since the only ones I had found were black. I didn't think black would work too well on a light coloured bracelet. I will look for clear ones now that I know they exist.

Just won the Pandora silver & 14k crown (whatever the official name for it is?) for just under £30! Seller had 100% feedback, with a copy with a photo of the receipt & the photos of the charm seemed fine!

If i am currently wearing a 19cm silver chain which is quite loose without falling off, will a 35cm double leather bracelet be too small if i only intended to put a couple of charms on?

Any photos?

Wonder if the uk will get anything? Why won't pandora bother with promotions here? I don't see why we can't, I'm sure the promotions would be popular & get people to part with a little more cash!

I asked the question in the Cardiff store yesterday and apparently Pandora isnt a popular here as it is in America, therefore no promotions for us in the UK :sad:

I asked the question in the Cardiff store yesterday and apparently Pandora isnt a popular here as it is in America, therefore no promotions for us in the UK :sad:

Isn't as popular? Stores are springing up all the time! I would of thought the promotions would get those who collect Pandora to spend just that little more to get a nice gift! Hopefully with the new Pandora tv adverts, Pandora will gain popularity.

Has anyone seen the Pandora travel jewelery boxes on sale in the uk?

Isn't as popular? Stores are springing up all the time! I would of thought the promotions would get those who collect Pandora to spend just that little more to get a nice gift! Hopefully with the new Pandora tv adverts, Pandora will gain popularity.

Has anyone seen the Pandora travel jewelery boxes on sale in the uk?

I know, it's mad isn't it! When I think how much money I spend I should get a promotion of my own :biggrin:

Hi Sydney girl, pretty bracelet! I just saw the little silver enamel heart charm with red (round), the new one. It's pretty, and would look nice on your bracelet as well.

Thanks luvpugz! I have seen it IRL and want it badly! :love::heart:But I have sworn to not buy anything until new year!! I will be getting a $40 gift voucher soon from my favourite department store in early November. The city store has a Pandora store in it, so I thought I would sneak in one day before Christmas and get either:

a) the new round red heart enamel charm....or

b) One of the new clips for my 2 tone bracelet (the swirly hypnotize one with the citrine stones)....

http://www.mypandora.com.au/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=75&products_id=1616

or

c) the mix/match/compose silver earrings that are like a big teardrop loop with the light blue amazonite stones....see link http://www.mypandora.com.au/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=52&products_id=1136

They would go well with my turquoise/green/silver bracelet. These would be the cheapest option, so i'm thinking i would be better off going for something more expensive that I could offset with the gift card.
Can someone please help me decide? TIA;)

Just won the Pandora silver & 14k crown (whatever the official name for it is?) for just under £30! Seller had 100% feedback, with a copy with a photo of the receipt & the photos of the charm seemed fine!

If i am currently wearing a 19cm silver chain which is quite loose without falling off, will a 35cm double leather bracelet be too small if i only intended to put a couple of charms on?

That's exactly what I have, Aprilshack. A 19cm silver bracelet, and my grey leather is the 35cm one. I thought it might be too small but it is perfect. I could easily fit on another 2 or 3 charms. I don't think you should go bigger than the 35cm.;)
Congrats on your new bead! I like that one too.

Status
Not open for further replies.