The One I Might Regret....

OMG, girl, that's my grail LV! I could never have sold it. Kudos to you for cleaning out your collection and getting fab new bags!

Just think about how fortunate that lady is to get such a wonderful, loved, authentic bag when she's had so much trouble. You're the LV Guardian Angel to her!

awwww! at least you know you've done a good thing! Your buyer can be happy that she is finally getting an authentic bag :biggrin: Good luck on getting your chanel :biggrin:

When good goes out, it comes back in ten-fold!!! You'll be a little sad, but I'm sure the joy of your new Chanel will more than make up for it!! And if you and MC were really meant to be I'm sure one will find it's way back into your collection one day. ;) And just imagine the rush of emotion that your buyer will have as she's opening the package. That will definitely make you smile!

Awwwe Twiggers, it's kind of sad to see her go. I remember how happy you were to get her. If you miss her terribly enough you can always get another one...maybe it would be harder to say goodbye if she was brand new when you got her? Anyway, I know the feeling too, I sold a few of my bags last year and was fine with it except one of them I kept thinking I made a mistake getting rid of-it's not a bag that I can get another one of either so it's a done deal. I'm sure you're loving all of your Bbags-I love the yummy colors those come in. I hope to have one some day. :smile:

Thanks everyone!!!!

I actually just ordered and paid for a Chanel GST in black with gold hardware!!!!! My first Chanel (yippee LOL)!

I am sure something LV will scream my name soon...the palermo is competing for my attention with a Bbag right now LOL

Antonia: You are right....if it was brand new I am sure I might have even more regrets!!! Maybe next time if I decide to buy another MC piece I'll be all picky about the color combo because now I know so much more!

And yes, the buy and I have been communicating and she seems very excited....so I'm glad she'll be going to a good home!