The One I Might Regret....

awwwwwww don't be sad. it's hard, but if you really miss her, maybe a few months down or days (LOL) you can go get another one? have fun with your chanel! those are equally gorgeous!

Aww, sorry Twiggers! I know how you feel, my only real regret in bag selling was a LV speedy - an Azur 30 I sold at a time when I was stressed about having spent that much money on a bag. Every time I see an Azur 30 on tPF I still get sad. Luckily I should be able to save up for one again if I'm smart with my money for awhile (lol, like a year!).

That is sad BUT you have new Chanel to look forward to.:tup: Just imagine the excitement of buying more new bags. It sounds like your speedy has gone to a good home, the buyer will really appreciate an authentic bag after having trouble with fakes.

hey t! well- i totally understand ur feelings. and i cant go there. nope- the black speedy is just so special for me...... regardless- goodluck on ur chanel quest.....

and the H............... yeah well......

:smile:

Aww, Twiggers...Don't worry, your bag has gone to someone who will hopefully use and and love it very much! We all go through stages of liking/trying/wanting to branch--nothing wrong with that at all! Like everyone has already pointed out, you could buy it back, but for now, focus on your new Chanel!