The Official Rebecca Minkoff & Team Discussion Thread

Hello, please tell me how to take care of my new laser cut leather MAB that I revealed on this thread http://forum.purseblog.com/rebecca-minkoff/blood-red-mab-reveal-705925.html. Does it need to be babied, is it delicate? Thank you in advance.

Hi All,

My name is Nicole and I do customer care here at RM. We are super excited to be able to post in this thread and help with all your questions! I can hep with all inquiries; special orders, repairs, product inquiries, girl talk and more so please feel free to ask away! :smile:

Here's one^ Right above!

Welcome Nicole.. so happy to have you :heart:

Hi All,

My name is Nicole and I do customer care here at RM. We are super excited to be able to post in this thread and help with all your questions! I can hep with all inquiries; special orders, repairs, product inquiries, girl talk and more so please feel free to ask away! :smile:

Welcome Nicole!

Hi All,

Hi ! This is so exciting. I am still on the look out for my RM bag. I just want to ask if RM and her team is thinking of opening a store here in Japan ? You should have your boutique here. I think Japanese would really love to own your beautiful products. xx
Welcome to tpf !!!:smile:

Thanks so much for the warm welcome!! luckycharms and travelerscloset - we are definitely working on expanding our store locations both domestically and internationally! There are a few shops in Japan that carry our brand now, and I am happy to send you a list if you shoot me an email at [email protected].

Hello, please tell me how to take care of my new laser cut leather MAB that I revealed on this thread http://forum.purseblog.com/rebecca-minkoff/blood-red-mab-reveal-705925.html. Does it need to be babied, is it delicate? Thank you in advance.

Hi oopsididitagain. I spoke with our design team here to get a better idea about the leather on this bag and the best way to care for it. Since this leather has a special finish we do not recommend trying any products yourself as this may dminish the texture and appearance.

We suggest bringing your bag to a leather care professional who can give you the best options for cleaning, should the bag get dirty and require any cleaning services!

Hi oopsididitagain. I spoke with our design team here to get a better idea about the leather on this bag and the best way to care for it. Since this leather has a special finish we do not recommend trying any products yourself as this may dminish the texture and appearance.

We suggest bringing your bag to a leather care professional who can give you the best options for cleaning, should the bag get dirty and require any cleaning services!
Thank you, I won't put anything on it. Good to know. :smile:

I'm late to the party, but this is exciting news! I still cherish my Nikkis and they are in heavy rotation in my purse wardrobe. And I love keeping in touch with all the Minkettes as well. Can't wait to hear the news from Rebecca!