The Official Botkier & Team Discussion Thread

Megs

I love bags
Admin
O.G.
Sep 13, 2005
Hi everyone! Really exciting and amazing news here for all of our Botkier fans, Monica and her team are back on tPF to chat with you all and answer your questions.

Use this thread if you want to speak directly to Monica and her team. This will be the only thread we will have them posting in as well!

Enjoy everyone! :biggrin:

Monica posted this earlier today!! ::

We're updating some new arrivals to the sale online. Make sure to stop by our Facebook page to get our promo code and news. Happy Holidays to everyone!!

Thanks so much to Megs and the Purseblog team! So happy to have the dialogue back in action so please feel free to write in. We'll be happy to assist with any questions. YAY we love TPF!! :woohoo:(so many cute smilies to choose from I must admit I got overwhelmed!)

xoxo Monica

Hello, I was just wondering - do you sell leather products for your bags? I have a grey Charlotte that needs a touch up but not sure where to send her or what to do. I tried leather cleaner on one area and it seems to have caused the dye to rub off. I'm really bummed. I noticed the wear on the leather does cause some areas to naturally fade but this is noticeably darker than the rest. I would like to have that area touched up somehow...

Hello, I was just wondering - do you sell leather products for your bags? I have a grey Charlotte that needs a touch up but not sure where to send her or what to do. I tried leather cleaner on one area and it seems to have caused the dye to rub off. I'm really bummed. I noticed the wear on the leather does cause some areas to naturally fade but this is noticeably darker than the rest. I would like to have that area touched up somehow...
The Charlotte satchel is a great bag, a slouchier more approachable lady like style with a touch of tomboy. The gray is veg tanned so the process is very natural and allows for changes over time. I like Lexol or Apple products, use conditioner and then a weather proof product over it. It is important to test it under the flap for example to make sure nothing happens to the dye. Otherwise I would contact your local shoe repair or someplace that helps with leather like Superior Leather in NYC. Hope this helps!

Thanks so much, I am a bit behind but checking in! What would you guys like to see from us on this forum, seems like our independent Botkier Babes are not as active as others so let us know how we can help! xoMB

1. Thanks for asking! Checking in regularly and answering questions will always be appreciated.

2. Keep making beautiful bags with great leathers, workmanship and hardware!

3. Start back with the awesome online sample sale offerings as most of us don't live in NY. (I bought 2 Lg Bryant Hobos and 1 Nomad from the last killer online Botkier sale). Please consider having at least one annual online blowout sale.

1. Thanks for asking! Checking in regularly and answering questions will always be appreciated.

2. Keep making beautiful bags with great leathers, workmanship and hardware!

3. Start back with the awesome online sample sale offerings as most of us don't live in NY. (I bought 2 Lg Bryant Hobos and 1 Nomad from the last killer online Botkier sale). Please consider having at least one annual online blowout sale.

Thanks guys, I will follow this guideline! As for the online sale we are planning something fun, will give a heads up for special discounts to our TPF family very soon. Valentine's Day! Keep you posted xoxo Monica