The Official Botkier & Team Discussion Thread

Hi Monica. Is the long strap on the Valentina Satchel adjustable? The strap holes seem impossible to detach from the hardware. Any easy way around this? Thanks!

The straps are a bit adjustable; there are two free holes that would make the strap longer. For a shorter satchel you can always get additional holes to suit your liking. Enjoy your Valentina Satchel this spring! :smile:

I would love more in the purple family. While I just need 2 or three black bags, I have a very hard time saying no to purple. The Venice Violet is a lovely color - and the bag always gets compliments, but it you make more purple, people will buy it. I am not the only purple fan on the forum.

And I. Love. Botkier. Bags.

I would love more in the purple family. While I just need 2 or three black bags, I have a very hard time saying no to purple. The Venice Violet is a lovely color - and the bag always gets compliments, but it you make more purple, people will buy it. I am not the only purple fan on the forum.

And I. Love. Botkier. Bags.

Sounds like you are a fan of the hot color purple, which is great considering the fact that we have a variety of selections on our web page with purple hues. We have the EDEN satchel, MISHA clutch,PHOENIX satchel and more. Check them out on http://www.botkier.com/handbags. Purple is a great color for the spring and summer. Which one do you love?:thinking:

Hi Monica,

I Love your bags! I was wondering if the Jackie Satchel is ever coming back? I am so regretful that I didn't get it when it first came out. I'm still kicking myself...

Thank for the support Botkier babe! Unfortunately we will not be bring back the JACKIE satchel however, we do have something that may interest you, the TURNER satchel. Although it may not be slouchy as the JACKIE it is a bag that can be used during the day and at night. Take a look http://www.botkier.com/handbags/turner-satchel

Hope you love it.:smile:

Sounds like you are a fan of the hot color purple, which is great considering the fact that we have a variety of selections on our web page with purple hues. We have the EDEN satchel, MISHA clutch,PHOENIX satchel and more. Check them out on http://www.botkier.com/handbags. Purple is a great color for the spring and summer. Which one do you love?:thinking:

To be honest, unless it is matched with a grey or a teal, I like my purples as the only color. The bags I loved, Valentina Satchel/Phoenix Sat/ Love the Sasha - none came in purple. The Sebastian would look awesome in purple. I always lurk on the site. My next Botkier will be coming, if not this season, then next season for sure even if I have to ......(shudder)......buy black or platinum. The quality of your bags made me a lifelong customer.

And I thank you for getting back to me so quickly.

To be honest, unless it is matched with a grey or a teal, I like my purples as the only color. The bags I loved, Valentina Satchel/Phoenix Sat/ Love the Sasha - none came in purple. The Sebastian would look awesome in purple. I always lurk on the site. My next Botkier will be coming, if not this season, then next season for sure even if I have to ......(shudder)......buy black or platinum. The quality of your bags made me a lifelong customer.

And I thank you for getting back to me so quickly.[/QUOTE

Thank you the feedback as well as for supporting Botkier. We are happy to have great customers like yourself. I'm sure you will enjoy out next collection.:smile:

Where can I find the Phoenix satchel in Chicago? I would very much like to purchase the lavender lizard version or the dove snakeskin calfhide, but am unable to make up my mind based on pictures online. I would like to visit a store.

BOTKIER SAMPLE SALE!

225 FIFTH AVENUE (Between 26th and 27th Street)

50- 70% OFF ALL HANDBAGS!. Shop Botkier exclusive styles & one-of-a-kind samples

May 1st- 6th
Tuesday- Friday: 11AM- 8PM
Saturday & Sunday: 10AM- 4PM

ALSO DON'T MISS OUT ON OUR MOTHER'S DAY RAFFLE!
Botkier will be raffling 1 bag a day at the Sample Sale. One winner will be chosen at the end of each day. Come in & raffle away!

http://www.botkier.com/media/content/0000/2480/BOTKIER_SAMPLE_SALE_MAILER_2012_e0cc0.jpg

Last edited: