The new Tina Bag

I looked at the bag again to see if there was something good about it that I missed...but NO Lol.

I saw the picture from the previous page of how this looks when it's supposed to be a shoulder bag. Actually it looks even more unappealing because of the way the shoulder straps just hang and dangle so unattractively on the side. It cheapens the look when the side straps seem to stick out. The shoulder straps also seem disproportionately long on the side of the bag.

As the other ladies mentioned, when I think of Hermes designs, the words that come to mind are elegant, clean, functional, sophisticated. None of these words I would associate with this particular design.

By comparison, the Hermes bespoke design they did for Cameron Silver is quite lovely. Just a very simple, elegant and (that word again!) clean design.

http://forum.purseblog.com/hermes/i-saw-the-cameron-bag-in-person-today-215194.html

I like all the compartments, but I don't like the look of it at all. The shape is odd. As well as the handle and those belts. I'm also not into the trimming.
I can see that this bag will be useful and handy, but it's appearance isn't something I think everyone'll love.

Does anyone remember the Susan bag?

73kztu.png

If you wanted the Susan bag, you had to get Susan's permission. Do you need Tina's permission to have the Tina bag?

I think you don't need to ask her permission.
It's up to Hermes only. It's one of the things you have to agree on before Hermes makes your bag . :smile: