The new Tina Bag

The page in the attachment says her permission is needed. Maybe a mistake on the magazine's part.

The terms and conditions of the special order reads as follow:

"If for a special order:-

(i) the product is manufactured from a new and original creation by the Customer; and/or
(ii) it would include distrintive signs provided by the Customer, with or without adaptation by Hermes;

Hermes may if applicable ask the Customer for authorisation to include the Products in one or more collections proposed to Hermes customers...."

So, Tina's consent should be obtained before Hermes produces the same bag to other person.

Looks like a Steve bag made girly.

Not sure how I feel about the style but the red piping is not for me.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2014-03-19 at 9.13.43 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2014-03-19 at 9.13.43 AM.png
    141.7 KB · Views: 321
Made to order bags you must have the consent of the person who created (in this case Tina) to be allowed to order the same bag. The bag was created by her and is named after her. I thought before that you didnt need permission and I asked my SD. And that's what she told me. :smile:

I think you don't need to ask her permission.
It's up to Hermes only. It's one of the things you have to agree on before Hermes makes your bag . :smile:

The terms and conditions of the special order reads as follow:

"If for a special order:-

(i) the product is manufactured from a new and original creation by the Customer; and/or
(ii) it would include distrintive signs provided by the Customer, with or without adaptation by Hermes;

Hermes may if applicable ask the Customer for authorisation to include the Products in one or more collections proposed to Hermes customers...."

So, Tina's consent should be obtained before Hermes produces the same bag to other person.

Since it says Hermes "may if applicable" ask, it doesn't sound like it's absolutely necessary, but maybe case by case?

I'm not worried bc it doesn't look like anyone wants to order a Tina bag badly but I wonder then what's the deal with Kelly Lakis. This was a SO bag by Lakis Gavalas too

Last edited: