The new Tina Bag

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. ImageUploadedByPurseForum1394037167.132873.jpg

This is create by The Bad Snob, Tina Craig. Do you like it?

2. Pretty! But I wanna see the bag from other angles.

3. Yes. I'd also love to know the sizing and how it looks when carried !

4. Cute! I see a horseshoe stamp. Is it special order only? Would love to see more pics!

5. No thanks. :shrugs:

6. Wow
    Need more description of it

So exclusive

7. Looks like a re-designed berline to me.

8. Not for me...

9. Am not feeling the love; too busy looking for my taste.

10. The design is unique but i want to see in person.

11. I quite like the look of it from this photo, but more pics are needed to form a complete opinion! It looks like there is a longer flap tucked into the main body of the bag-- I would want to know if it can be brought out to cover the outside pocket, as well. It also seems to have a longer strap, and I'd want to know how long it is-- my big gripe with the Kelly is how the shoulder strap is not long enough to allow for cross-body wear unless you are petite in the extreme. It definitely has potential, but I need to see more!

12. Lukewarm for me. The 2 straps in the front are a bit distracting but would have to see IRL for sizing and how it looks carried. Anyone has action pics?

13. reminds me of a messenger bag or suitcase. not a bad thing, but I too would like to see additional pictures of it, especially worn.

14. ImageUploadedByPurseForum1394049676.224930.jpg

I think this picture can give us a idea about the size. According to Tina, this is a 5 bags in one bag.

15. ImageUploadedByPurseForum1394049952.917644.jpg

Two other ways to wear it - as cross-body or shoulder bag. Top handle folds flat.