The New Mila

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. So Beautiful. It is such an elegant bag. How long is the strap now?

2. I would so love the Emeraude green, but the MM is a huge bag. I would compare it to an overnight size. I have the PM and it is a very generous size. I did a ‘what fits’ pic in the Milla Clubhouse. When are you going in to see them? So exciting.

3. Congrats on your new bag it is lovely! Do you happen to notice if the Safran color still had the LV on the back of it since it was an older color? Trying to find out if they started making the Safran without it and with the longer strap. Thanks for your help!

4. Meant to say front of bag instead of back :doh:

vinbenphon1 likes this.
  5. I understood

Pretty sure the Safran did not have the LV on it. I know this batch they have arrived the last week of September. And, in fact, I mentioned to my SA how happy I was they removed it and she acted surprised at my comment, almost like they had never had the first iteration of the bag. Also looks like the website shows the Safran without the LV.

Happy to put you in touch with my SA, she’s the best.

galex101404 and vinbenphon1 like this.
  6. Thanks so much for all of your help and confirming! I actually have the 1st generation of the Safran, but never really loved that logo on the front. I bought it in Feb and still haven’t used it.

vinbenphon1 likes this.