The New Mila

How are you liking your Milla? I love that safran/blue combo. It is on my Wishlist :smile:
What do you like most about it? Anything you wish would be different?
The Safran colour is gorgeous. I would definitely get another Milla in the future as it is still my favourite go to bag. I haven't used the shoulder strap so can't say whether or not it is comfortable to carry this way. But I like the way it looks wiith the sides looking more relaxed, I think it gives the bag a better shape. At first I thought that a zipper opening would have been better, but I have got used to using the clip. It is also a very roomy bag without it looking bulky, which for me is great as I am a petite person. I also feel that it is a bag that most people would not associate with LV so I don't worry about carrying it on public transport or at the supermarket. :smile:

Reactions: sweetpea_2009
The Safran colour is gorgeous. I would definitely get another Milla in the future as it is still my favourite go to bag. I haven't used the shoulder strap so can't say whether or not it is comfortable to carry this way. But I like the way it looks wiith the sides looking more relaxed, I think it gives the bag a better shape. At first I thought that a zipper opening would have been better, but I have got used to using the clip. It is also a very roomy bag without it looking bulky, which for me is great as I am a petite person. I also feel that it is a bag that most people would not associate with LV so I don't worry about carrying it on public transport or at the supermarket. :smile:

Thank you for the great info!

Enjoyed all the great photos of the Milla on this thread!

My SA sent me a text of the Gold PM that just arrived in store so that sent me scurrying to the website because I noticed the LV embossed on the bottom of the bag's side has been eliminated with this latest batch. Any other subtle changes made? I guess I'm hoping for a slightly longer strap so that it can be worn cross-body :smile:

Reactions: vinbenphon1
Enjoyed all the great photos of the Milla on this thread!

My SA sent me a text of the Gold PM that just arrived in store so that sent me scurrying to the website because I noticed the LV embossed on the bottom of the bag's side has been eliminated with this latest batch. Any other subtle changes made? I guess I'm hoping for a slightly longer strap so that it can be worn cross-body :smile:
I’m glad they removed the black logo from the front. Now it looks expensive instead of just being priced that way. :smile:

Well, I (unsurprisingly) couldn’t resist!

The color is my favorite combination - a rich cognac with warm gold hardware - and something few houses seem to be doing right now. It seems most gold Hermès bags have palladium hardware and even my Cacao Alma from several years ago has silver.

Love the top handle, the leather lining, and the lock. I also like that you can totally customize the details - don’t like the clochette on a chain? Remove it. The side knots? They can be undone.

They have removed the black logo and this strap is just long enough for me to wear crossbody at 5’2”, and I could always add an extra hole or two for even more length.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    121.1 KB · Views: 278
Last edited:
I don’t own a Milla, but I got a peek at the Fall Lookbook today, and a new gorgeous emerald green one is coming!! ❤️[/QUOTE
The Atlanta LV store had it in the green and it was gorgeous. I think it looked more green-teal than emerald but it may have been the lighting or my bad eyesight. Either way, it was beautiful.

Reactions: Passerine123
Thanks so much for chiming in! You’re great! I just saw the bag and didn’t know a thing about the color choices. I wouldn’t want to mislead anyone.
No, no, your post got me excited to see the new colors and I was just glad there was both a pure rich true green and a blue-green. I can't wait to see them IRL! I do wish they also offered the gold in MM though.

Also, betterthanshoes, the color of your new bag is perfect. Was cognac the actual name of the color or does LV call it something else?

Last edited:
No, no, your post got me excited to see the new colors and I was just glad there was both a pure rich true green and a blue-green. I can't wait to see them IRL! I do wish they also offered the gold in MM though.

Also, betterthanshoes, the color of your new bag is perfect. Was cognac the actual name of the color or does LV call it something else?

The official color name is "Gold." My store also had the Laurier and the Colvert, as well as the Safran in the PM. All gorgeous!

The PM is much roomier than the dimensions suggest. I felt like the MM would be a great bag for work, whereas the PM is a great size for everyday, everything.

Last edited:
Reactions: vinbenphon1