The New Mila

For those of you who own or have seen the Milla PM in Safran, would you say the color reads more orange or yellow? It’s hard to tell color in photos and the image on LV website reads more orange than yellow to me.

I haven’t seen this bag in real life, but have been lusting after the City Steam in Saffron for a couple years. That’s the bag that got away! Wondering if the Milla would be a good substitute?

Thanks for your input, I really appreciate it [emoji169]

For those of you who own or have seen the Milla PM in Safran, would you say the color reads more orange or yellow? It’s hard to tell color in photos and the image on LV website reads more orange than yellow to me.

I haven’t seen this bag in real life, but have been lusting after the City Steam in Saffron for a couple years. That’s the bag that got away! Wondering if the Milla would be a good substitute?

I would say it leans more yellow then orange, but it’s not a yellow bag. The pictures on the website look a little more orange then the bag looks in natural light, but it’s only off slightly.
The Milla is not as structured as the CS, the leather is much softer. But it’s a great looking bag and it would be a good alternative, l love the color combination.
Good luck with your decision,
KimMN

Reactions: galex101404

It is the colour of LV shopping bag. Safran with blue. colours of the house which is its homage, (fab posted ages ago in the packaging thread) so use that as a guide.

Reactions: galex101404
I would say it leans more yellow then orange, but it’s not a yellow bag. The pictures on the website look a little more orange then the bag looks in natural light, but it’s only off slightly.
The Milla is not as structured as the CS, the leather is much softer. But it’s a great looking bag and it would be a good alternative, l love the color combination.
Good luck with your decision,
KimMN

Thank you so much for your reply! I really appreciate it [emoji169] your bag is lovely! I will keep everyone posted if I end up taking the plunge.

It is the colour of LV shopping bag. Safran with blue. colours of the house which is its homage, (fab posted ages ago in the packaging thread) so use that as a guide.

That’s a great visual, didn’t even stop to think if it was close to the shopping bags. ‍♀️ I Appreciate your help! Your Milla is gorgeous. Thanks for posting pictures of what fits inside [emoji177]

9e34f3cb-b27e-4b9e-b020-0adacae27c00.jpg
I thought that I would share this stunning bag for those interested in exotics. I was invited to ‚consider‘ this at my local lv boutique. Absolutely stunning. My lifestyle in no way warrants this beauty,but I thought that I would share the pic with those of you who are considering an exotic. I could see the milla working very well with ostrich too. SO‘s, if approved in Paris are available in aprox 8 months according to my fab SA. The possibilities are endless. It was so fun to look!
Happy Sunday!!

View attachment 4344187
I thought that I would share this stunning bag for those interested in exotics. I was invited to ‚consider‘ this at my local lv boutique. Absolutely stunning. My lifestyle in no way warrants this beauty,but I thought that I would share the pic with those of you who are considering an exotic. I could see the milla working very well with ostrich too. SO‘s, if approved in Paris are available in aprox 8 months according to my fab SA. The possibilities are endless. It was so fun to look!
Happy Sunday!!

Omg that is stunning!!!!

View attachment 4344187
Happy Sunday!!

It is a great looking bag, thank you for sharing, I love the Black with Silver hardware :heart: