the Millionaire Matchmaker

I can't believe that girl asked the NFL guy if he paid his child support? Gees, talk about personal on a first date, and basing the question off of a google search? I liked how he told her he didn't like that and that you can only believe 10% of what you read. He seemed like good guy and I wonder if it worked out with him and the stunt girl.

I wish they didn't recycle the crazies, like the ADD chick, because I'd rather watch normal, adjusted people get help and find love.

I can't believe that girl asked the NFL guy if he paid his child support? Gees, talk about personal on a first date, and basing the question off of a google search? I liked how he told her he didn't like that and that you can only believe 10% of what you read. He seemed like good guy and I wonder if it worked out with him and the stunt girl.

I wish they didn't recycle the crazies, like the ADD chick, because I'd rather watch normal, adjusted people get help and find love.

I would too, but I'm sure that's not what brings in the ratings. I bet the producers or Bravo went to that chick and suggested she come back. Since she's clearly so into herself she probably thought she'd get some great "self-promotion" from it too. At the end of the day, this show has changed into just a bunch of nut jobs looking to self promote. It's refreshing when you see someone like the nfl guy, but even he was kinda self-promoting (he's talking about a comeback...which will not happen---he wasn't even that good at the end of his career and he's 31 now!)

I would too, but I'm sure that's not what brings in the ratings. I bet the producers or Bravo went to that chick and suggested she come back. Since she's clearly so into herself she probably thought she'd get some great "self-promotion" from it too. At the end of the day, this show has changed into just a bunch of nut jobs looking to self promote. It's refreshing when you see someone like the nfl guy, but even he was kinda self-promoting (he's talking about a comeback...which will not happen---he wasn't even that good at the end of his career and he's 31 now!)

Ok not to be mean to the guy but I seriously thought he was like 50. When they said 31 I was like no way!

I love that NFL player in the last episode! He was funny! He picked the wrong girl, but I thought he was adorable!

He picked the right girl, it was the nightclub owner who picked the wrong girl and called her crazy!

Maybe we are thinking about different NFL guys! In the show I watched he took her to a cooking lesson for their first date.

He picked the right girl, it was the nightclub owner who picked the wrong girl and called her crazy!

Maybe we are thinking about different NFL guys! In the show I watched he took her to a cooking lesson for their first date.

You are thinking of the episode with Matt Hatchette and Jimmy D in LA.

Last nights episode was Freddie and Stacy in NYC.

Both guys were NFL guys though.

I just watched the creep guy episode and he honestly came out like such a creep ! Kind of like that serial killer in the silence of the lambs. When he gave his date a dirty look for not wanting to eat the duck embryo ( I probably would have thrown up in my mouth a bit if I have seen that plate right in front of me), I thought what an obnoxious dbag !

I haven't been watching the season but OMG what is UP with the Robin chick? She was NUTS. I felt so embarrassed for her I literally closed my eyes several times during the episode to save myself the second hand embarrassment.

Ok not to be mean to the guy but I seriously thought he was like 50. When they said 31 I was like no way!

I agree! He looked WAY older than he is! But even at 31...he's not making a comeback (I know to most people that's not old, but unless he wants to grow 5 inches and switch to QB, it isn't gonna happen :biggrin: )

On another note...I wish he had picked the other girl (maria?)...they had more in common with sports etc...but you can tell he has a thing for blondes so he jumped to the blonde one right away!

^^That's interesting. I can see how being on MM can ruin your love life and career but duh how could you not think that? Reality tv is very rarely good for anyone. But no matter what Patti says it still comes down to editing. If Bravo is editing the clients to appear badly then that's their fault, no? We all agree the show is out for ratings so why try to claim it's Patti's fault?

That is really silly. This isn't the first season of the show. How could those morons not know how they would be portrayed?
And again, editing can manipulate the context of what you say, but it doesn't put words in your mouth.