the Millionaire Matchmaker

did you guys here that guy (Michael I think) tell Patti in Italian, "Go f##k yourself you whore."

Dang, he had ME fooled (and weirded out with the photo shoot). He came across as a solid, good, guy, but dang, he showed his true colors.

I commented on that too...a nose job for sure. I don't know how she claims success when none of her matches work...notice now the opening says "high success rate" instead of "99 percent". And she spends about two minutes screening dates for the mixers before declaring "she is perfect for him" I would not pay big$ for her services..she is insulting especially to the lady millionaires

Do fillers not work on the neck? Because I notice a lot of people who have these puffy, rubbery looking faces with the same wrinkly, saggy neck.

And yes, Patti is insulting to the lady millionaires in particular; it reeks of insecurity. With the younger women applying to date the millionaires she belittles their looks, and with the older millionairesses she insults their femininity. Even the men who might be "weirdos" who can't find a mate, they are still (supposedly) paying her to provide them a service. You would think that a service provider would try to be a little bit more polite to the people paying her bills. I was going to say she doesn't seem to like women much, but she really doesn't seem to much like people, other than wanna-be Sid and Nancy.

Do fillers not work on the neck? Because I notice a lot of people who have these puffy, rubbery looking faces with the same wrinkly, saggy neck.

And yes, Patti is insulting to the lady millionaires in particular; it reeks of insecurity. With the younger women applying to date the millionaires she belittles their looks, and with the older millionairesses she insults their femininity. Even the men who might be "weirdos" who can't find a mate, they are still (supposedly) paying her to provide them a service. You would think that a service provider would try to be a little bit more polite to the people paying her bills. I was going to say she doesn't seem to like women much, but she really doesn't seem to much like people, other than wanna-be Sid and Nancy.

The millionaires who are filmed don't have to pay the fees... it states that clearly in the credits. So I always find it weird how she talks about the money they've paid so often - and throws it around that she will give it back just to get rid of that person. When they paid nothing to begin with.

I loved the show in the beginning but Patti is rude and weird and I lost interest... plus it makes me cringe how she makes such shallow comments about people's looks when she looks like a drag queen herself!

There are NICE ways to tell someone their look isn't working, she doesn't have to yell, insult and swear at them! I expect that from Jersey Shore but not Millionaire Matchmaker!

Saw this last night, she was cruel with a young lady about her teeth being crooked. How her smile was horrible and she needed to get it fixed and then come back, BUT one of the guys on the episode his bottom row was VERY crooked and I didn't hear her saying anything to him. And what is this fixation how the women dress, but the guys on last night just wore Jeans.

Patti looks like a hot mess this season, way too much work on her face (botox, fillers, possibly eye or eyebrow surgery). Her face does not move at all anymore. And those lips!

She is thinner, I'll give her that.

did you guys here that guy (Michael I think) tell Patti in Italian, "Go f##k yourself you whore."

Dang, he had ME fooled (and weirded out with the photo shoot). He came across as a solid, good, guy, but dang, he showed his true colors.

He was on BB6 and in love with Janelle.... He seemed odd then too.

I see.. nothing has changed. He is looking for a barbie doll that doesn't talk back..... and does whatever he says.

When I watched the new episode I couldn't even concentrate on what was going on. I just kept trying to figure out what the hell was wrong with Patti's face. She looks so weird now!

I agree with what some of the posters are saying. For a "millionaires" club Patti is very unprofessional. I don't take her advice seriously, has she seen herself lately?? How can she sit there and make fun of how these girls look? She looks like a hot mess herself.

At certain times her smile is more straight across then turned upward. Very weird. She has lost a lot of weight and is uber perky.

Destin looked so old when he had his hair slicked back. I was shocked. Rachel's still got the stupid I left the curler in bangs look.

Yeah I find it funny how she is so critical of others when her "executive" staff is so unprofessional looking

Yeah it is kinda scary I think. But I have dated guys who seem one way and then their personalities completely change and very quickly if they are pissed off. I would have walked out if some guy wanted to do a photo shoot with me. Think it was staged though. No one in real life could talk to wealthy clients that way and stay in business.

I have noticed the neck, don't think fillers work, think you actually have to have a neck or face lift. Notice a lot of older woman start wearing scarves. With the women millionaires, she is always so critical of them being so agressive and putting their careers first yet that is what she has done. Unless a woman has a fat divorce settlement from the ex, how else is she supposed to become rich? Lol about the Sid and Nancy comment

The millionaires who are filmed don't have to pay the fees... it states that clearly in the credits. So I always find it weird how she talks about the money they've paid so often - and throws it around that she will give it back just to get rid of that person. When they paid nothing to begin with.

I loved the show in the beginning but Patti is rude and weird and I lost interest... plus it makes me cringe how she makes such shallow comments about people's looks when she looks like a drag queen herself!

There are NICE ways to tell someone their look isn't working, she doesn't have to yell, insult and swear at them! I expect that from Jersey Shore but not Millionaire Matchmaker!

I have been trying to read that blurb about the fees but it just seemed to go by too fast. Yeah she is just so classless

Saw this last night, she was cruel with a young lady about her teeth being crooked. How her smile was horrible and she needed to get it fixed and then come back, BUT one of the guys on the episode his bottom row was VERY crooked and I didn't hear her saying anything to him. And what is this fixation how the women dress, but the guys on last night just wore Jeans.

I thought that too. I expect that these girls are prepped on Patti beforehand, but still, some comments are below the belt so to speak

When I watched the new episode I couldn't even concentrate on what was going on. I just kept trying to figure out what the hell was wrong with Patti's face. She looks so weird now!

I agree with what some of the posters are saying. For a "millionaires" club Patti is very unprofessional. I don't take her advice seriously, has she seen herself lately?? How can she sit there and make fun of how these girls look? She looks like a hot mess herself.

Patti is so upfront about everything I wish she would just spill about plastic surgery or whatever she did. She is honest about the hair extensions, which I am convinced every girl in LA has. If she just put it all on the table, it would be better. I am distracted by it too.

At first, I tried not to jump on the 'Patti isn't even a relationship, how can she tell anyone anything?' because I thought her advice tot he millionaires was pretty spot-on. But yeah, now I have to jump on it. It's funny, for all of her advice to the women who attend the mixers, she's not stylish, hot, or very interesting. Does she ever take her own advice?

At first, I tried not to jump on the 'Patti isn't even a relationship, how can she tell anyone anything?' because I thought her advice tot he millionaires was pretty spot-on. But yeah, now I have to jump on it. It's funny, for all of her advice to the women who attend the mixers, she's not stylish, hot, or very interesting. Does she ever take her own advice?

I think it's weird how she's always telling women they have such masculine energy and no man wants a woman who acts like that or speaks like that. Hello how is Patti going to get a man when she's pretty manly herself? So it's do as Patti says not as Patti does.

If what Patti said was true-men only like thin, pretty, straight hair, only wears tight dresses and stilletos, only has perfect teeth, etc, etc-I'm pretty sure that human race would die out since majority of women do not look like that.