The MAXI Club - Share the Love!

I have a question on the bag I just received last night- I noticed that part of the strap doesnt interlock exactly the same as the rest and has 2 ends that stick out- I would like to know if that is normal for a authentic Chanel - thanks i dont know how to upload a pix sorry
Thats normal - the leather strap has to end, be cut, and be secured somehow. Keeps it nice and tight! I keep mine up at my shoulder area too.:smile:

Happy new year:yahoo:
I bought mine 2yrs ago and that time I soooo wanted this maxi for no reason:graucho: I should have bought jumbo not the maxi since I don’t carry this bag that often. I use mini and medium for daily. Is it keeper or not?:crybaby:

Thanks for letting me share!!:smile:

Attachments

• 3780073A-5800-403A-B4AA-9D59666CD4F9.jpeg
    3780073A-5800-403A-B4AA-9D59666CD4F9.jpeg
    237.5 KB · Views: 903
Last edited:
Happy new year:yahoo:
I bought mine 2yrs ago and that time I soooo wanted this maxi for no reason:graucho: I should have bought jumbo not the maxi since I don’t carry this bag that often. I use mini and medium for daily. Is it keeper or not?:crybaby:

Thanks for letting me share!![emoji2]
I have to say it looks great on you! I LOVE my Maxi, also my Jumbos, so if you don't love it, you may want to invest in a Jumbo and then decide..

I finally got a classic black caviar ghw maxi. Am very happy with the weight. Not that much heavier than a jumbo. Now my family of classics is complete. [emoji2]

P/S: failed to attach a picture.

Last edited:
Reactions: XChanelAL