The MAXI Club - Share the Love!

Maxi was my first Chanel bag Mine is single flap. I noticed it get out of shape compared to my other double flap.

Oops accidentally pressed send too fast! Ok it’s out of topic but for any Maxi lovers out there...can u give me advise on how to keep my maxi in shape. It has triangle shape on top which I assumed because its single flap? Any suggestions are very much welcomed. Thanks.

Does anyone also having hard time carrying their maxi? I have a double flap. When I have it on my shoulder feel like i cannot relax my arm afraid of squeezing it. Or is it just me.

I usually carry mine on a single strap as I find I a bit large under my arm to carry on a double strap. I find the jumbo more comfortable to carry double strap. Love my maxi though! Its a really practical bag

Does anyone also having hard time carrying their maxi? I have a double flap. When I have it on my shoulder feel like i cannot relax my arm afraid of squeezing it. Or is it just me.
I know exactly what you mean, but I do wear it doubled and I remain conscience of not resting my arm on top of the bag or against it so as not to put weight on the quilting. It's well worth the extra effort, imho.

I know exactly what you mean, but I do wear it doubled and I remain conscience of not resting my arm on top of the bag or against it so as not to put weight on the quilting. It's well worth the extra effort, imho.

Glad to hear it's just not my paranoia. I love using my bags but I think this is one reason I don't use it as often.

Reactions: baghagg
I usually carry mine on a single strap as I find I a bit large under my arm to carry on a double strap. I find the jumbo more comfortable to carry double strap. Love my maxi though! Its a really practical bag

Thanks for your inputs! Yeah I think jumbo has the advantage of having longer straps. I like wearing my Maxi on single strap too, but if there's too much stuff it will really dig into the shoulder. So wearing double strap is still more comfortable but then again need to be mindful not squeezing it too much. [emoji23]

Reactions: Rainbowfish85
hi everyone:smile:, I'd love to invest in a maxi as my new work bag. But there is one question that I just can't seem to find any information on: I know the single flap can fit a 13" MacBook. Does anybody know if the double flap does as well?
So thankful for any help! :smile:

Reactions: Namwan-
hi everyone:smile:, I'd love to invest in a maxi as my new work bag. But there is one question that I just can't seem to find any information on: I know the single flap can fit a 13" MacBook. Does anybody know if the double flap does as well?
So thankful for any help! :smile:

I have 12" Macbook and it fits like a glove in my Maxi, but 13" one would be a little tight I think.