The MAXI Club - Share the Love!

Do you have a picture
No I don't but it's coming. The boutique's seem to get cruse earlier than Saks, etc. First-second week of November.
I have it pictured in my mind, just not sure about chevron. Some say it's not considered a classic because it's not quilted. I'm concerned if it will wrinkle and if it will hold it's structure over time. I might have to start a threat on chevron wear and tear...lol!:nuts: Sounds beautiful though!! A beige neutral/gold hardware.:heart:

The price on this maxi is 6,100. I paid 6,000 last month. I do like chevron and the beige/ gold hardware is singing to me. Even their jumbo in gold hardware this year will be ivory chevron/gold hardware lambskin. I don't think so.ha. I like "snow white". These off white shades Chanel produces throw me for a loop and don't match with much. But beige, is a good neutral. I like all the Saint laurent Chevrons. I was just wondering how it will hold up compared to quilted. I don't think it will be a problem because it's double flap. Chevron has been around 1950's. I think it's fresh and youthful. :confused1:

I did the exact opposite of what "the fashion law" says : I'm quiet small, 162 cm (french size), but when you love, it is not size that matters ... At least for bags :P
Anyway, maxi is the one for me, maybe a smaller one would fit better on me, but I really don't care.
Same thing for leather; for my life's style, caviar would be the most intelligent choice. But lamskin is so wonderful ... I guess I'm completely stupid ... But so completely happy with my lamskin maxi :idea:
I could not agree more. I am 5ft 4 and I just thought the maxi suited me better than the jumbo and the SA agreed. Go with your heart:heart:

Reactions: Wumzy and sac14196
@XChanelAL I picked up my black caviar/gold hardware maxi today/ perfect and I love it so much! I carried my jumbo today, and for some reason I think the maxi is lighter. I don't know why. Thrilled!! :heart::biggrin:.
You are not imaging it. I tired both on recently and the Jumbo is definitely heavier. Maybe because of longer strap which equals more metal?