The MAXI Club - Share the Love!

HI everyone! I'm so excited, ordered my maxi flap today caviar black/gold hardware. I own the M/L, jumbo and now will complete my collection with the black maxi. Arriving end of next week. So excited!! All 3 are such different looks..... I think I will now be at peace. :heart::smile:.
PS....It doesn't weigh much more than a jumbo. I don't understand the weight issues. I've seen women walking around for years with huge laptops in their totes!!! Never heard complaints. LOLOL! :nuts:

No your not the only one. I'm on the tall side, but very thin. Once the jumbo is on my shoulder I don't even know it's on me. The ladies on the forum except for a few just prefer the mini's, so you read alot about it. It's stunning, and enjoy it.

I totally agree. My jumbo seems heavier too. I am glad that your maxi is perfect. [emoji3][emoji16]. Enjoy it!
Yes, and two SA's agreed with me. You know what, I think it's the bit shorter chain amount that equals or lessens it. :smile:
PS. Wish they would make some neutrals more often. I see larger bags coming back in style like hobo's etc. That's probably when they will take off again when mini, bb, craze is over.:idea:

Reactions: EmileH
HI everyone! I'm so excited, ordered my maxi flap today caviar black/gold hardware. I own the M/L, jumbo and now will complete my collection with the black maxi. Arriving end of next week. So excited!! All 3 are such different looks..... I think I will now be at peace. :heart::smile:.
I was exactly the same! I bought the M/L and I knew I wanted a bigger flap but I couldn't decide between the jumbo and the maxi...so I got both! I do think they are very different looks. I love the maxi ...I know its not that popular but its my favourite! I love the look of big bags :smile:

Looks like there will be a "beige/gold hardware chevron calfskin MAXI coming for Cruise. I like the beige color idea, has anyone seen a MAXI in Chevron and will it hold it's shape like caviar? Thanks:smile: