** The MADISON SHOULDER CLUB ** Come Join and Post Pics!!

I wish I knew how to post pictures of my purple gathered bag. I have an iphone. Can I post from it?

Sure, if you have the photobucket app you can upload media to your PB account or you can email the photos to yourself and save to your PC. You can then either load them to your PB account (or pic hosting site of your choice) or attach them as a file when posting a reply. There might be other apps for photo hosting too.

Here's mine just arrived today. I'll post an updated pic once I get the accessories I intend to for this lovely.

t5odw9.jpg

Oh dear yummy!!! Love the Mahogany aka "Hershey Kiss"!! It is so lush!!! I think I want this one next..love the lining too! :graucho:

here is my Mahogany Madison Shoulder Bag. today is my first day using her. i have already gotten compliments from several of my coworkers n i love this bag so much that I feel like I need 2 go walk around an show it off {lol}
574a801c.jpg

6429367b.jpg

im going to a new outlet tonight so maybe i can get some model pix done while I'm out. |took some here at Hm but they didn't turn out right because i don't have a full length mirror. does ne1 else have the mahogany bag?

Mahogany aka Ms. Hershey Kiss:P
picture.php

Ladies, All your Madison Shoulder Bags are Drop Dead Gorgeous!!!
I love all of the bags each of you posted.
Congrats to all that got to purchase this stunning bag!

I love, love, love all the Madison shoulder bags! I love my gathered purple, and the black gathered! Wish I could have both! I love the black leather which I also have but now I want another one!!! I can't decide between the camel patent or the embossed champagne! It's hopeless and no PCE in sight!