** The MADISON SHOULDER CLUB ** Come Join and Post Pics!!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 Oct 7, 2010
    Last edited: Oct 7, 2010
    Thought it would be a fab thread to see all of those lovely new MADISON SHOULDER BAGS (Leather, Embossed, Suede, Patent, Gathered etc.) we've all purchased recently in one thread.

Please post all pics and mod shots on here too!! Let's see all the lovlies ladies (and gents) !! ;)

2. Madison Gathered Leather Large Shoulder Bag
    Style: 15931
    Color: Black
    MSRP: $1200

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. [​IMG]

4. \o/ yaaaaay. I'll be back later to post what I have and maybe some new ones. Fingers crossed my poor charm finally arrives today, I'm tired of my bag being nekkid.

5. [​IMG]

6. Crimson Shoulder Bag :love:

[​IMG]

7. I'm just here to drool as I could only buy 1 and I chose the gathered sophia, $1200 tag for Ms Madison was a hard pill to swallow! (wiping up drool asI type)

8. SO jealous of your bag A, it is seriously amazing!

9. ohwow crystal I didn't even know this bag cane in cobalt! Where did ya' find it? Thanks 4 creating the thread now I'll have a place to post mine.

10. This bag is not in my budget right, now, so I'm loving this thread! Awesome idea! Thanks, everyone, for sharing your drop dead gorgeous bags!

11. here is my Mahogany Madison Shoulder Bag. today is my first day using her. i have already gotten compliments from several of my coworkers n i love this bag so much that I feel like I need 2 go walk around an show it off {lol}
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

im going to a new outlet tonight so maybe i can get some model pix done while I'm out. |took some here at Hm but they didn't turn out right because i don't have a full length mirror. does ne1 else have the mahogany bag?

12. :sad: No fob today, and since I'll be out of town I won't get it till I get home on Sunday. Boo.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

13. Camel Patent!! :girlsigh:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

14. Mahogany aka Ms. Hershey Kiss:P
    [​IMG]

15. I wish I knew how to post pictures of my purple gathered bag. I have an iphone. Can I post from it?