** The MADISON SHOULDER CLUB ** Come Join and Post Pics!!

Here are my triplets...

Embossed logo leather shoulder bag
SeptPCE002-1.jpg

Embossed suede shoulder bag
SeptPCE004.jpg

Crimson patent shoulder bag
SeptPCE015.jpg

^^ YAAAYY!!! Jaki has joined!! I LOVE your photos of your Crimson shoulder!! You always have the best photos of your bags. What a great idea to hang them from your Coat rack...hmmm may have to borrow this idea when photographing my bags. :amuse:

I love my black Madison shoulder bag. It's funny because when I went PCE shopping my must have was the Kristen Hobo in blue smoke. Now it and the matching wallet still have the tags on and the black Madison shoulder bag I bought also is being used everyday and I can't make myself change out. I am seriously thinking about returning the Kristin and wallet and getting another Madison. I just can't decide on a color, I love the crimson, camel and the embossed. Oh the decisions!!!!

Dot

Everytime I tell you every frickin' time. I see Coach's new bags and I'm like eeeh...then I come here and see the modeling pic's and I'm like oohhhh....ahhhhhh......WAAANNNTTT!!

HAHAHA! I just said this exact samething in another thread! I am drooling over this bag and didn't not like it IRL or on the website. DANG IT TPF!! This will be my next bag!! I only wish it came in signature too!

Do any of you embossed mad owners have cleaning tips for the leather on this bag?? Im contemplating sending mine back cause it scares me!

I used to own a madison bag with the same exact material a few years ago. It's very hard to clean because it's so porous and delicate. They say once you spill something on it like water to blot it with a soft cloth. That's all you can do. It does stain easily unfortuntately...so becareful! (if you choose to keep :graucho:)