The LV Mini Sac HL

Ive carried it and the MC version. I guess it was 3 years ago they did the MC. And about 5 years ago with the monogram? Something like that. I used it like a mini-purse, you know, keys, phone, lipgloss and cards. I loved it especially when i didnt want to carry a large bag. Now I'm 23 I don't think i can get away with it though!

I really want one. They're so cute and I love small bags - it forces me to carry around just the essentials.

I also love the mini pochette too. They're just so cute.

For the ladies with the mini sac, are yours made in France or USA? I heard some small accessories are made in the USA? I'm thinking of getting as a party bag but I only want it if it's made in France. :P

sandy said:
Mine is made in France.

Thank Sandy. :biggrin:

At first I was going to buy it from eluxury because I heard it's tax free but then when I checked their website, they only tax 2 states (CA and TN) and unfortunately I'm in CA. :sad: So... I'll just go int the actual LV store and take a look at it then. Thx.

Mine is 'Made in France'.

It's smaller than the Pochette, but it's perfect when I only need to carry my credit card, mobile phone, keys and a lipgloss with me.

I love it! It's my baby "When I grow up I'll be a Speedy" bag! :lol:

I bought the multicolor mini HL when there was a waitlist when it first came out. I kind of wished I didn't buy it because I never use it. It was $385 and I wish had I known it was that small I could have paid a little more and bought something bigger. I have since then given it to my little daughter. But she just plays with it.

Mini sac owners: do you clip the lock on the outside of your bag? I think it's cute with the lock but it makes me wonder if the mini sac needs one. :lol: