The LV Mini Sac HL

LondonBrat

O.G.
Dec 13, 2005
London- UK
Ive carried it and the MC version. I guess it was 3 years ago they did the MC. And about 5 years ago with the monogram? Something like that. I used it like a mini-purse, you know, keys, phone, lipgloss and cards. I loved it especially when i didnt want to carry a large bag. Now I'm 23 I don't think i can get away with it though!

shallot

Addicted to Mulberry
O.G.
Feb 1, 2006
Australia
I really want one. They're so cute and I love small bags - it forces me to carry around just the essentials.

I also love the mini pochette too. They're just so cute.

Irissy

Balenciaga's lover
O.G.
Oct 29, 2005
California
For the ladies with the mini sac, are yours made in France or USA? I heard some small accessories are made in the USA? I'm thinking of getting as a party bag but I only want it if it's made in France. :P

Irissy

Balenciaga's lover
O.G.
Oct 29, 2005
California
sandy said:
Mine is made in France.
Thank Sandy. :biggrin:

At first I was going to buy it from eluxury because I heard it's tax free but then when I checked their website, they only tax 2 states (CA and TN) and unfortunately I'm in CA. :sad: So... I'll just go int the actual LV store and take a look at it then. Thx.

Chaneller

O.G.
Dec 17, 2005
Northern Europe
Mine is 'Made in France'.

It's smaller than the Pochette, but it's perfect when I only need to carry my credit card, mobile phone, keys and a lipgloss with me.

I love it! It's my baby "When I grow up I'll be a Speedy" bag! :lol:

babychloe

Feb 7, 2006
I bought the multicolor mini HL when there was a waitlist when it first came out. I kind of wished I didn't buy it because I never use it. It was $385 and I wish had I known it was that small I could have paid a little more and bought something bigger. I have since then given it to my little daughter. But she just plays with it.

Irissy

Balenciaga's lover
O.G.
Oct 29, 2005
California
Mini sac owners: do you clip the lock on the outside of your bag? I think it's cute with the lock but it makes me wonder if the mini sac needs one. :lol: