The lovely TROUVILLE club!!!!!!!!!

Hi!

I am a true LV lover and I have several bags, including a speedy mono 25 and a azur 30. Somehow I came across a picture of a trouville, and I can't get it out of my head. But since I already have 2 speedy's.......am I going to use the trouville, since size-wise its similar. What do you ladies think??

Hi!

I am a true LV lover and I have several bags, including a speedy mono 25 and a azur 30. Somehow I came across a picture of a trouville, and I can't get it out of my head. But since I already have 2 speedy's.......am I going to use the trouville, since size-wise its similar. What do you ladies think??
go for it since they r in different shape....

i m going too.....~..~

View attachment 2335167View attachment 2335169

Here's a picture of my Trouville in action! She is so lovely and classy! She's 6 yrs old :smile:
She is soooo lovely! Thank you for posting :smile:

For those who own this bag - I see people who have it on their arms and others who say it doesn't fit - just curious if anyone can compare the handle drop to the speedy handle drop??? thanks for any help!!

She is soooo lovely! Thank you for posting :smile:

For those who own this bag - I see people who have it on their arms and others who say it doesn't fit - just curious if anyone can compare the handle drop to the speedy handle drop??? thanks for any help!!

Ladies -- in response to amstevens714's question and post, I took a series of pictures comparing the handle drop of Trouville with Speedy 25, plus a quick rundown of SLG capacity of Trouville.

Here's the link for your reference. Scroll down to end of page 1 until page 2 for pics -->

http://forum.purseblog.com/louis-vuitton/trouville-owners-help-please-846749.html

Hi!

This one you can put a strap on - not sure if you have the speedy b, but that was a deciding factor or me and I have 4 speedys ;)

Hello lovely tpfers

Has anyone had issues with this particular lining smelling unusual? I think the term I found was a crayon smell. If you did, did it go away?

Thank you so much for your help!

Anyone still buying a Trouville? I just ordered mine , a MC Trouville preowned on ebay. It is from brandoff Japan. Keeping my fingers crossed and hope for no troubles. Will post pics soon :smile:

Anyone still buying a Trouville? I just ordered mine , a MC Trouville preowned on ebay. It is from brandoff Japan. Keeping my fingers crossed and hope for no troubles. Will post pics soon :smile:

Yeh! Congrats! I love this bag - I use it with a strap most of the time and love the way this looks both handheld and with a strap

Just received it today ..wow...such a beautiful bag. Where do you order the shoulder straps? And how much may I ask? Thank you

I'm glad you like it! Please post photos :smile:

The strap came with mine but its am LV strap. You can buy them separately from LV though. I think the cost depends on which strap you want.

How do you attach the strap? Can someone please show a pic :smile:. Thanks so much!

Hi - I don't have a photo at the moment, but if you look at the rings that hold the handle there is a little portion that sticks up, there is one on each side (of course there are two rings on each side but only on each side will actually have the extra attachment). That is where you attach a strap.

Will try to post a photo later.

Hi - I don't have a photo at the moment, but if you look at the rings that hold the handle there is a little portion that sticks up, there is one on each side (of course there are two rings on each side but only on each side will actually have the extra attachment). That is where you attach a strap.

Will try to post a photo later.

Thanks for getting back to me. So it is kinda like an alma? It looks like such a cute little bag :smile: