The lovely TROUVILLE club!!!!!!!!!

Hi there,

I just recently got a trouville, wondering if anyone will know how much would it be to purchase the additional shoulder strap from the lv store?

Thanks a lot!!

gorgeous trouvilles everyone. I can't believe i haven't joined this club yet!!

here's my white MC trouville :love:

in my office
attachment.php

in my purse closet
attachment.php

i love this bag. i can't wait to stop raining so i can use this bag! :smile:

I love the White Multicolor Trouville and your handbag cabinet is AMAZING! :nuts::nuts::nuts:

Here is my white MC trouville. I love it, I am now looking for one in black. I never thought I would get a MC piece but I am so happy I took the leap and bought this bag :yahoo:

Attachments

• trouville.JPG
    trouville.JPG
    39.3 KB · Views: 1,262
Hello guys, I AM IN!!... my mono trouville is coming soon, found it in one of Authentic LV seller when i saw it i purchased it right away without hesitation.. i hope i find an MC Trouville (white). more postings please!

**posting this here as well as MC thread**
----------------------------------------------------------

count me in with my new to me MC white trouville

P1120724.jpg

now I understand where people have said MC fakes have obnoxiously bright colors.
I was so surprised at how subtle an neutral the bag comes off to me.
Most of all I'm happy with my color scheme as it seams to suit my personality perfect!
to me it seams very earthy with touches of pop

and...a dressing room reflection shot

P1120723.jpg

I was looking for something different from my Monty GM which I love but really wanted a top handle smaller bag.
I'm happy with my choice!!! I think she's just so beautiful!!
I was really looking to find a wallet for her but to my suprise my Groom yellow agenda actually kind of goes
score for me...who knew I was thinking ahead when I got that hahah
anyways I just wanted to say this thread was a great resource for me while shopping!! so thanks :smile:

giddy as a gumdrop, Mariah