The lovely TROUVILLE club!!!!!!!!!

xLAUx

♥ LV ♥
May 7, 2006
Today i searched for this club and my face was something like this -> :nuts: when i didn't find anything!
so, show us yours, both mono and multicolore:yahoo:

here's mine; the pic is one years old, now is mooooore patinaed!

trouville by xLAUx.jpg

i really love this bag, she was my very first Louis!:love:

i think i'm going to get one in MC too!

oooh here's mine in white Multicolore, with her white Inclusion Speedy keychain :biggrin:!

trouville.jpg

I'm in! Bought a mono yesterday and will post pics later. I was excited because the store had a display one with a beautiful patina (which I like so much better than new vachetta)!

I've been thinking about getting a Trouville, but I'd want to be able to use it for work, which means I'd need to be able to fit documents/folders and the like in there without folding or bending. Does anyone here know if thats possible? And if so, how much room is available afterwards? Pictures maybe if possible...? Thanks!!

you cant use this as a bag to fit in papers, etc...check out dimensions on eluxury.com

i think the multicolor aurellia would be more suitable for your needs

you cant use this as a bag to fit in papers, etc...check out dimensions on eluxury.com

i think the multicolor aurellia would be more suitable for your needs

I did check the dimensions and it says 11.8" L x 9.3" H x 4.5" W. I was thinking that if paper is 11" L x 8.5" H, it should fit, but I was worried about the top corners. I don't carry a lot with me. Has anyone tried to put regular sized documents in a trouville?