The Loewe Flamenco

Hi everyone! I am thinking of adding a mini Flamenco, I was quit set on the color chocolate but when I saw the bag in dark burgundy I got a little bit confused, I think both colors can fit my daily style and color palette of my wardrobe. would love to hear your opinions :smile: thank you!

Attachments

• IMG_0261.jpeg
    IMG_0261.jpeg
    122.2 KB · Views: 24
  • IMG_0260.jpeg
    IMG_0260.jpeg
    67.2 KB · Views: 25
Hi everyone! I am thinking of adding a mini Flamenco, I was quit set on the color chocolate but when I saw the bag in dark burgundy I got a little bit confused, I think both colors can fit my daily style and color palette of my wardrobe. would love to hear your opinions :smile: thank you!
I have seen the burgundy at the store today. It's a beautiful color and it looks a bit "fresher" then the chocolate for me. You can wear it all year around. I would go for the burgundy!

I was thinking if I got another flamenco it would be chocolate until I saw the burgundy. I think the gold stamped loewe looks nicer on the burgandy than the chocolate The chocolate appealed to me more in the older version not sure if the colour has changed a bit between the two versions. If you think both could work for you I'd be more drawn to the burgandy it still feels like a neutral that would go with most colours

Just bought the chocolate! Bought both and decided I just looove chocolate brown with all white in the summertime! Which did you go with

I have seen both colours in store and Burgundy is a very beautiful colour with the golden stamp on one side.

Reactions: Mirisaa
I tried on the new flamenco satchel in store today! It looked really nice crossbody, and I appreciate having the thick strap since I tend to carry a lot on a daily basis. My SA told me that it fits a 14in laptop, so I think it would be a good bag for work or school. It’s also priced really well at $2400.

My only reservation is with the suede exterior — it rains quite frequently and randomly in New York, and I don’t want the bag getting damaged. Could anyone speak to the durability of Loewe’s suede?

IMG_0784.jpeg

I tried on the new flamenco satchel in store today! It looked really nice crossbody, and I appreciate having the thick strap since I tend to carry a lot on a daily basis. My SA told me that it fits a 14in laptop, so I think it would be a good bag for work or school. It’s also priced really well at $2400.

My only reservation is with the suede exterior — it rains quite frequently and randomly in New York, and I don’t want the bag getting damaged. Could anyone speak to the durability of Loewe’s suede?

View attachment 5969902
Looks so cool! I too have been eyeing it. My concern is also that suede bottom 😬 with no feet. I wouldn’t be able to ever set it down 🤣

I tried on the mini Flamenco after eyeing it online for so long, unfortunately I found that the it sat too high for my liking when worn crossbody. My Gucci Disco that I've worn for about a decade now sits right around crotch height but the Flamenco sits somewhere around my hip bone (at the longest strap length). This felt really high and odd to me so I decided to pass. Anyone else have the same experience? :frown:

I tried on the mini Flamenco after eyeing it online for so long, unfortunately I found that the it sat too high for my liking when worn crossbody. My Gucci Disco that I've worn for about a decade now sits right around crotch height but the Flamenco sits somewhere around my hip bone (at the longest strap length). This felt really high and odd to me so I decided to pass. Anyone else have the same experience? :frown:
I actually like wearing my crossbody bags a little higher as I realize it makes me look slimmer and does not add to the width of my hips as opposed to wearing it at the lower hips. So I kinda like it like that.

Yeah I think this might just be a bag that doesn’t fit your personal preferences. I am plus size and have big hips so crotch length ends up sticking out and bouncing around. I think I tend to sit crossbody bags on the upper part of my hip. I recently wore a new-to-me vintage flamenco (the style with the tassels) and the strap isn’t adjustable (although you can double it to make it a shoulder carry) and it sat a little lower than normal. It was ok but I realised I don’t like that position as much.

• Insightful
Reactions: cmln
Totally agree. I too had to pass for that reason. WHY not make the strap adjustable to a longer length..?

Reactions: papertiger
I've actually been playing around with my mini Flamenco's variations. If you attach the crossbody strap to the loops (not the knots nor the designated gold d-rings), this can help add more length. Just a thought, but I definitely wouldn't settle for less than what you wanted/expected.

On that note, I'm actually quite petite (4'10") so the Flamenco's straps works quite alright with me any way I set it.

Hey question about rosemary flamenco! I just got the medium size. It needs a shorter handle/strap, do you think a black one would look ok with rosemary? I’m not a fan of tan. I ordered the LE clay green and spring jade braided one, package is Mia, but worried it’ll make it look too easterly haha

Hey question about rosemary flamenco! I just got the medium size. It needs a shorter handle/strap, do you think a black one would look ok with rosemary? I’m not a fan of tan. I ordered the LE clay green and spring jade braided one, package is Mia, but worried it’ll make it look too easterly haha
I think black strap would look lovely with rosemary colour. Flamenco has black glazing along the edges so it won’t look out of place (just personal opinion).

Last edited:
Reactions: natalieh38