The Loewe Flamenco

Greentea

O.G.
Feb 28, 2006
I love this little bag as a more understated (and maybe) better crafted alternative to the Bottega Pouch and Mini Jodie. Does anyone own one? How does it wear? I'm considering on in a light color, which I usually never do but I need some color.

Reactions: Sferics
I do, in coral pink. I would not say it is better crafted than the Bottega Pouch. I had that one as well (regular size) and it was gorgeous quality. What I don’t like about the Flamenco Pouch, in comparison, is that there is too much glazing (none in the BV) and that the glazing is black, but that is just me.
Otherwise it is very versatile, can be worn on the shoulder/crossbody but also looks good as a clutch (unlike BV small pouch) and you can also carry it by the knots, which is so nice.

Reactions: Greentea
I love the look of this bag! But I remember holding it, and the leather didn't seem as luxurious as the leather of my puzzle or gate bag. Really love the olive/ tan one on the left though! It looks so great on you!

Has the mini flamenco strap changed? I noticed some straps don’t appear adjustable?

Yes, I bought one from Holt Renfrew and it was not adjustable (clutch or crossbody only). But there are new ones that are adjustable. Not sure which strap is newer or if Loewe is now providing options?

Yes, I bought one from Holt Renfrew and it was not adjustable (clutch or crossbody only). But there are new ones that are adjustable. Not sure which strap is newer or if Loewe is now providing options?
I have the new Studio Ghibli version of the mini flamenco. Its strap is adjustable but kind of annoying. The slider is incredibly loose so the overlap flops around. I hope that makes sense The preset lengths are great for me though.

Reactions: Addy and Sharona228
Got the regular size flamenco last week but have only brought it out once. It was only after purchase that I suddenly remembered asking the SA about color transfer for warm sands color. She told me to avoid all denims but erm... I wear denims often? I have no issue with color run when washing all my jeans so far though. Does anyone have any color transfer issue with warm sand color?