The Legend of the LEGO, and a #FFFF FUN FILLED FALL FEAST

Happy to be part of the Fuchsia frenzy with a great companion on my side. Your classic is gorgeous!
M, I wonder what Chanel bag you took to your retreat! Mind to show your carryon? :smile:))
Hope you will come refreshed back and start the thread about the mysterious content in your orange B! We want you back, PB!:pout:Have a great time, actually I cant believe you are starting a new thread from your retreat!
girlfriend I am feeling so FUCHSIA unsettled. There are just too many choices and options and I LOVE THEM ALL and how ridiculous to want all in one season. I need your help! Can you contemplate my predicament and tell me what to do. I have the m/l lambskin, patent jumbo and I want a little metallic fuchsia too, but what? there is a BOY WOC that is a potential option, or the small BOY (I LOVE that size) or a medium....please help my friend:nogood:
I miss you :hugs:

girlfriend I am feeling so FUCHSIA unsettled. There are just too many choices and options and I LOVE THEM ALL and how ridiculous to want all in one season. I need your help! Can you contemplate my predicament and tell me what to do. I have the m/l lambskin, patent jumbo and I want a little metallic fuchsia too, but what? there is a BOY WOC that is a potential option, or the small BOY (I LOVE that size) or a medium....please help my friend:nogood:
[/

PB, I see you best with a small fuchsia patent boy! Period.

[/

PB, I see you best with a small fuchsia patent boy! Period.

LOVE your succinct reply, LOL! You make me smile girlfriend :smile:
I thought I was a RED hoarder, but it seems PINKS are ruling my life...
Are you using your gorgeous BOY yet?

YIPEE! Went to your blog and saw your awesome reveal. Tooooo pretty and way tooooo tempting. I got fuchsia fever immediately following your blog and had to take my "purse ban" pills (although they did not work) cuz I immediately went to the spring/summer thread and found the vibrant metallic patent blue boy!! Lord, help me be strong in this craziness!! Eeeek (screams of joy)! Lol...

AmorNChanel thank you for the very generous compliments.... I need to stay away from all these pinks but they all are calling my name! I am sooooooo in trouble.
I need some CHANEL BAN pills, LOL! Your comment really made me chuckle!

:whiteflag:ok folks, its time for MARCH MADNESS CHANEL FUN...

********'s Elite Eight Bracket for March Madness! Root for your favorite Chanel team as we move to the Championship Final Four of NCAA!

Each team has been assigned a CHANEL mascot...identify your favorite CC team mascot and follow your March Madness 'PURSE CHAMPION'

This is 'Chanel style BASKETBALL

#marchmadness #NCAA #eliteeight #chanel #pursebopchanelcollection

Attachments

• Bopper's Bracket .jpg
    Bopper's Bracket .jpg
    89.7 KB · Views: 182
:whiteflag:ok folks, its time for MARCH MADNESS CHANEL FUN...

********'s Elite Eight Bracket for March Madness! Root for your favorite Chanel team as we move to the Championship Final Four of NCAA!

Each team has been assigned a CHANEL mascot...identify your favorite CC team mascot and follow your March Madness 'PURSE CHAMPION'

This is 'Chanel style BASKETBALL

#marchmadness #NCAA #eliteeight #chanel #pursebopchanelcollection

So have you picked your FINAL FOUR bracket?
(there is some logic to this CHANEL madness, LOL
:lolots: