The Legend of the LEGO, and a #FFFF FUN FILLED FALL FEAST

Congrats on another sparkly beauty! I never saw that version before. It is stunning. I really don't know which of your blingy bags I like best! Hope all is well!

thanks girlfriend...it was the first generation of sparkle beauty bags. You can read the full story on my blog. I tried to start a reveal here at tpf yesterday but the USA?Portugal soccer game was so intense :graucho: I never got around to beginning! Maybe tonight :smile:

Hope you are enjoying your summer with the girls. Any new goodies?

thanks girlfriend...it was the first generation of sparkle beauty bags. You can read the full story on my blog. I tried to start a reveal here at tpf yesterday but the USA?Portugal soccer game was so intense :graucho: I never got around to beginning! Maybe tonight :smile:

Hope you are enjoying your summer with the girls. Any new goodies?

Thanks for the info! I saw the photos on your blog. Beautiful as always! I love the photos with the horse!

I purchased a few sale items that I will pick up this week - one bag, two wallets, and a set of bangles. I also got the medium Boy Studs in black for pre-fall. The only other items I am interested in are some WOCs that have not come in yet. Do you have any pre-fall or fall wish list items?

We are trying to keep the girls busy and engaged this summer. It can be a challenge!

Thanks for the info! I saw the photos on your blog. Beautiful as always! I love the photos with the horse!

I purchased a few sale items that I will pick up this week - one bag, two wallets, and a set of bangles. I also got the medium Boy Studs in black for pre-fall. The only other items I am interested in are some WOCs that have not come in yet. Do you have any pre-fall or fall wish list items?

We are trying to keep the girls busy and engaged this summer. It can be a challenge!

I hope you'll do a reveal!

Thanks soooo much. I am really enjoying the photography aspect of the blog.

Oh I can't wait to see your finds. I have yet to see the black studded BOY in person. Quite honestly there is not much I really love from Paris-Dallas. I wanted to purchase one piece as a souvenir from the collection since I attended the show but I cant seem to LOVE anything enough to commit to buying. I may take a second look at the BOYS :smile:

Keep me posted on any other BOYS. I am really loving the few I have now ;)