The Kourtney Kardashian & Scott Disick Thread 2!

Status
Not open for further replies.
i love Kourt's quirkiness. She's into holistic nutrition and natural, organic things like toys for Mason. i knew she'd want to go the natural birth route but i totally understand the fear after seeing one live!

I don't know why everyone always comments on how affectionate she and Scott are. We beat up on Kim for posing her affection for the world too see, and how much Khloe tweets about her relationship. Maybe kourt isn't into PDA and feels no need to prove anything in candids. These women haven't exactly had a great relationship model provided by their parents. kourt profits where she can, but doesn't go to extremes.

I don't care if they're not publicly affectionate. I'd prefer that over Khloe and Lamar sticking their tongues down eachothers throats any day. The thing is, Kourt and Scott used to be VERY affectionate on the show. They were always making out, but they're older now, have children and have been together for a couple years so i can understand not being into the PDA thing anymore.

I don't know why everyone always comments on how affectionate she and Scott are. We beat up on Kim for posing her affection for the world too see, and how much Khloe tweets about her relationship. Maybe kourt isn't into PDA and feels no need to prove anything in candids. These women haven't exactly had a great relationship model provided by their parents. kourt profits where she can, but doesn't go to extremes.

I don't care if they're not publicly affectionate. I'd prefer that over Khloe and Lamar sticking their tongues down eachothers throats any day. The thing is, Kourt and Scott used to be VERY affectionate on the show. They were always making out, but they're older now, have children and have been together for a couple years so i can understand not being into the PDA thing anymore.

Agree with both posts. For me, they are like a normal couple of 5 years together, the lust has been replaced with comfort and security.

I'm glad she is somewhat modest, she knows she has kids and should probably not attempt to have sex on a swing in on national tv.

nope. :nogood:

my DH and i will be married 20 years this month and we don't do PDA all over each other but a little hand holding and a kiss and wink is not out of the question. so 5 years together is no reason for NOT. and we are not much older than she is - not sure of scott's age.

they don't even look like they are thinking of getting each other home in a hurry. kourtney is just so......:thinking:.......rigid? passionless?......i just imagine her scheduling any nookie time they have when she has a moment or two available.:graucho: and not a minute more!!

If Kourt and Scott's relationship is considered normal then I don't want a normal relationship. Nope....

My SO and I have been together longer than Kourt and Scott have and we have a completely different dynamic but then again every relationship is different. Kourt and Scott have been through things and I think those things have played a major factor in the way she deals with him these days. I feel bad for him sometimes...

Obviously their relationship works for them but I surely couldn't do it.

Last edited:
I would think it would be awkward as hell to be all over your man in the midst of a camera crew, sound guys, the boom mic, etc. all around you. They probably feel there's nothing to prove and she's obviously getting pregnant somehow. I just still can't believe y'all are judging their relationship based on that crock azz show.

I love the Kardash crew, and Kourt is my fav, but this relationship is not normal at all. I think that she has been so hurt by him in the past that she keeps him at arms length, but this is causing him to become resentful as well. She should just let him go, I know deep down she knows this isn't healthy, as she professes everyone else has an abnormal relationship. I know first hand though, that its so hard to let go of a man even though you know its not healthy, so I think she just can't fully let go.

If Kourt and Scott's relationship is considered normal then I don't want a normal relationship. Nope....

My SO and I have been together longer than Kourt and Scott have and we have a completely different dynamic but then again every relationship is different. Kourt and Scott have been through things and I think those things have played a major factor in the way she deals with him these days. I feel bad for him sometimes...

Obviously their relationship works for them but I surely couldn't do it.

ITA with you about that!!! i do not ever want that kind of "normal".

if she is not that sure of him and their relationship that she has to keep a certain distance from him to protect herself then why on earth have another child with him?

kourtney has a child with this man. He will always be in her life. Plus he choses to stay in the picture. I just think they are holding back what they show, the act out the script (cuz the stuff I have read is the most scripted thing I have ever heard of - a scene from the Notbeook?????), and keep a very different life behind closed doors. Kim and khloe seem much more willing to share their lives to gain more attention.

THANK YOU!!!!!!! Was just about to post this!
I would think it would be awkward as hell to be all over your man in the midst of a camera crew, sound guys, the boom mic, etc. all around you. They probably feel there's nothing to prove and she's obviously getting pregnant somehow. I just still can't believe y'all are judging their relationship based on that crock azz show.

People judging their relationship based off of their reality show is really no different than the people on this board who judge celeb's relationships/character/parenting skills based off of rumors, pics, etc. So..:shrugs:

Obviously I know the reality show is bull and I take a lot of of what I see with a grain of salt but it's natural for people to comment on what they see.

Status
Not open for further replies.