The Kourtney Kardashian & Scott Disick Thread 2!

Status
Not open for further replies.
they NEVER EVER look like a couple in love with each other!!! not even on the show "live" when they are performing! which is why i can't understand her being pregnant again. i can see once being an oopsie but a second time with someone that she seems to not trust enough with her feeling to marry is just stupid!

I agree about them never looking or acting like they are in love. However I know of other women who wanted kids and would go to great extents to have them.

My late husband had a daughter with a previous wife. The ex-wife had the nerve to ask my husband to father another child with her while we were married. She really wanted 2 kids. He said no (naturally). I just couldn't believe she thought that there was any chance he would agree to it.

I agree about them never looking or acting like they are in love. However I know of other women who wanted kids and would go to great extents to have them.

My late husband had a daughter with a previous wife. The ex-wife had the nerve to ask my husband to father another child with her while we were married. She really wanted 2 kids. He said no (naturally). I just couldn't believe she thought that there was any chance he would agree to it.

omg!!!:wtf:

now that is crazy!!! SHE was crazy!:graucho:

as for kourt and scott - i just don't see any passion at all between them. and i don't mean where they should be all over each other in front of people. the never have a little look or a smile that couples have for each other. kourtney just always seems so cold and clinical.

i wish a bish would

I text more than I actually talk on the phone. :shrugs: Kourt could be one of those people or she could be emailing or doing something work related. I don't doubt that she actually has a life and friends beyond what we see on KUWTK.

I don't care for that dress but that color looks great on her. She's should be due any day now, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.