The Kourtney Kardashian & Scott Disick Thread 2!

Status
Not open for further replies.
People judging their relationship based off of their reality show is really no different than the people on this board who judge celeb's relationships/character/parenting skills based off of rumors, pics, etc. So..:shrugs:

Obviously I know the reality show is bull and I take a lot of of what I see with a grain of salt but it's natural for people to comment on what they see.

PREACH!!!!!!!!!!:ghi5:

and as long as they have been performing on camera - i can't see how anything is uncomfortable to them anymore!!:huh:

showing a little love to the father of my two kids would be a whole lot easier than having a camera stuck up my behind giving birth!!:coolio:

People judging their relationship based off of their reality show is really no different than the people on this board who judge celeb's relationships/character/parenting skills based off of rumors, pics, etc. So..:shrugs:

Obviously I know the reality show is bull and I take a lot of of what I see with a grain of salt but it's natural for people to comment on what they see.

Agree.

They keep putting their lives out so comments will be made, and the family still gets paid.

I would think it would be awkward as hell to be all over your man in the midst of a camera crew, sound guys, the boom mic, etc. all around you. They probably feel there's nothing to prove and she's obviously getting pregnant somehow. I just still can't believe y'all are judging their relationship based on that crock azz show.

True. Again I would worry more about people who feel to validate their relationship with vulgar display of affection. They do hold hands at time but now it must be comforting for them to be together, no need for the display to the cameras.

I think kourt has lost her luster..she to me use to b the fun one,now she has a stick up her ***. She wants this persona of "i dont want to marry now" but acts like her and scott are married thinking she can always tell him what to do. I dont know about her anymore.

IDK about PDA, but that last episode and Scott's revelation of their marriage-baby deal that she reneged upon is making me seriously think for Kourtney its really just about having kids (as some of ya'll were saying a couple pages back).
She's using him for his babymakers, pardon the crassness, and he's still in love with her.

If you need to make a deal with your long-term partner that you'll impregnate them in order for them to say they'll marry you...somethin in the milk aint clean.

IDK about PDA, but that last episode and Scott's revelation of their marriage-baby deal that she reneged upon is making me seriously think for Kourtney its really just about having kids (as some of ya'll were saying a couple pages back).
She's using him for his babymakers, pardon the crassness, and he's still in love with her.

If you need to make a deal with your long-term partner that you'll impregnate them in order for them to say they'll marry you...somethin in the milk aint clean.

it just boggles the mind!! the entire "give me a baby" deal with him just.......:shrugs: that's hollyweird for you i guess!

Status
Not open for further replies.