"The Kid" Club! Who's a member?

Sep 22, 2006
I've got two so far......Plum and Gold. Who else has one? Post pics of your new babies! :P

IMG_3727.jpg

IMG_3726.jpg

IMG_3722.jpg

wow!! I guess I ordered the last gold kid from elux, it's on the way. The plum is stunning, I love it. Which one do you use more frequently?
Did you get the plum from Nordstrom? Do you mind telling me the item number of the kid stam from Nordstrom? I called them two days ago, they asked me the item number, but I had no idea. Thanks!:cutesy:

Yep I got the Gold in July from eLux...paid full price but definitely worth it! I just got the plum on saturday so I've used the Gold more. But both colors are surprisingly versatile!
The # on my receipt from Nordies is:806166909184
and the # on the tag reads: 0634 4252 1975
Hope that helps and good luck!

Yep I got the Gold in July from eLux...paid full price but definitely worth it! I just got the plum on saturday so I've used the Gold more. But both colors are surprisingly versatile!
The # on my receipt from Nordies is:806166909184
and the # on the tag reads: 0634 4252 1975
Hope that helps and good luck!

Great, thanks a lot for your information! I can not wait for mine to arrive!! I love the gold color too, but I was worried that the gold one to be too dressy to use.

wow those are lovely, i'm jealous of your plum one :love:

do you mind posting a pic of you holding them, to get an idea of how big they really are compared to the regular stams. thanks =)

So it was you! hahaha jk... aw lucky you.. i had the link to elux saved and when i went to look it was no longer in stock :sad:
The gold is DIVINE .. so sparkly *o* and i love the plum too...

Thank you, chimunkvoice! I did the same thing and found it was not in stock, I even called elux to see if they have more in stock and they told me it was sold out. Luckily, I caught one later, probably it was released from some one's shopping cart.:P