The Keep-it-all Club!!

I'm in with a "new to me" Mono Keepall 55 Bandouliere. It's 26 years old. Beautiful patina. Has a popped stitch but otherwise looks pretty good. Needs to be cleaned up a bit then I'll post pictures of her! Wanted it pre-loved to take down my stress level dealing with new vachetta. Love the look of a mono Keepall but need to be as worry free. So excited. And added a companion piece...Mono Toiletry 25. Plan to use them for my upcoming week at the beach! Hope to get a Keepall B 50 in DE - one day!
Good luck cleaning it up and getting it all nice and pretty.
Just a heads up: they don't make the DE 50 with the bandouliere.

Keepall next to speedy 30 for sizing reference. The canvas on speedy feels a lot thicker and rougher compared to the Keepall. Ive noticed that the rivets/snaps on my speedy are all in the same orientation (Louis on top) whereas they are randomly placed on the keepall. Anyone else have their keepall's rivets/snaps randomly placed too as far as the Louis Vuitton orientation goes?

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    209.1 KB · Views: 1,044
Reactions: MeepMeep67
Im buying the keepall 55 bandouliere soon.. But I don't know which one to buy, normal monogram or macassar monogram..
If i buy the normal mono, it will be preloved because I know that the vachetta in my use will get stains etc. so i would be dumb to buy a new one. It would match with my Montsouris GM backpack.
On the other hand I like the look of the macassar with the black leather a little more. And the black leather would be more care free. But then I would have to buy a new one from store, which will be 3 times the cost of a preloved monogram one.. And it wouldn't match perfectly with the montsouris.. But I don't know does it even matter..

What do you guys think?

And! Does someone know if the canvas is thicker and more durable in the older versions? Or is the quality same?

Im buying the keepall 55 bandouliere soon.. But I don't know which one to buy, normal monogram or macassar monogram..
If i buy the normal mono, it will be preloved because I know that the vachetta in my use will get stains etc. so i would be dumb to buy a new one. It would match with my Montsouris GM backpack.
On the other hand I like the look of the macassar with the black leather a little more. And the black leather would be more care free. But then I would have to buy a new one from store, which will be 3 times the cost of a preloved monogram one.. And it wouldn't match perfectly with the montsouris.. But I don't know does it even matter..

What do you guys think?

And! Does someone know if the canvas is thicker and more durable in the older versions? Or is the quality same?
keepall Eclipse

What do you guys think?

Macassar gets my vote and if cost is an issue, I'm sure you can find one preloved.

Reactions: Kouralakko

What do you guys think?

Macassar. The best line from LV ever!

What do you guys think?

This is my next purchase, with the same logic- although I got sidetracked with the retiro, the last time I was in the store.
Macassar is just gorgeous IRL! I wouldn't hestiate to pull the trigger on it and it will age much better than the mono keepall! But you can't og wrong with either one!

Let us know what you decide!

Reactions: Kouralakko

What do you guys think?

Hi
I am.on the hunt for a keepall 45 preloved myself. If you are considering preloved I have seen a couple if Keepall Macassar on elady's website. Good luck deciding (: