The Keep-it-all Club!!

I'm getting a caryall soom (july) I'm putting my order in next week!!! i'm so excited it's my first LV bag!!! It' took me 2 years to save up, i went into the store to buy a 45 keepall but i couldnt bring myself to buy it so i figured it wasnt the right bag for me!!! Can i still be part of the club when i get the carryall even if it is a re-intvention of the keepall? lol

Ooooh! Can I be a member of the keepall club? I have a 45 w/ shoulder strap. Here's a pic of me huffing the glorious small of virgin LV on the day she arrived from eluxury! :P

newmonogramlv10.jpg

Reactions: louisechf
here's my mono cerise keepall (i have the smallest size) :smile: i share this with my sister... and hopefully i can buy a bigger one soon! :smile: sorry im too lazy to take pics, i just got this pic from my 'bag showcase' :smile:

zk4rvo.jpg

Daniellejp said:
Ooooh! Can I be a member of the keepall club? I have a 45 w/ shoulder strap. Here's a pic of me huffing the glorious small of virgin LV on the day she arrived from eluxury! :P

newmonogramlv10.jpg

I love the pics..love your keepall and sac cousin :love: :love:

im not sure if they came up with bigger sized cerise keepalls but when i went to the LV store this is the only one, and the last one they will ever have... i was actually considering to buy the bigger keepall in mono canvas (which is much cheaper) but i decided against because i thought i can always buy it later... :smile: