The Keep-it-all Club!!

I would definitely get one with a strap. I purchased a 55B last year and have travelled with it out if the country. In retrospect, I wish I would have gotten the 50B. The 55 was larger than I expected and got quite heavy. I had no problem using it as a carry on.
I'm very new to LV and in the exact same dilemma as tweeety, thanks for the insight LApursenurse - it definitely confirmed my assumption on size :smile: Would you consider the 50 with out Bandouliere or would it also be too heavy?

I'm very new to LV and in the exact same dilemma as tweeety, thanks for the insight LApursenurse - it definitely confirmed my assumption on size :smile: Would you consider the 50 with out Bandouliere or would it also be too heavy?

Just my opinion, but I think if you are using it for travel then the strap is a must. I think the 50 could also get heavy. Also, the strap would keep the handles from getting too much wear and allow you to be hands free if needed.

Just my opinion, but I think if you are using it for travel then the strap is a must. I think the 50 could also get heavy. Also, the strap would keep the handles from getting too much wear and allow you to be hands free if needed.
Yes, it will be a travel/weekend bag, so those are super good points. I didn't even think of the handle wear. Thank you, it's much appreciated :smile:

For those of you with the Keepall 45 (not bandouliere) - has anybody tried attaching straps to the handles instead, as is often done with the Alma? I'm wondering if that's doable/comfortable.

So happy to finally be joining this club with my 55B Macassar! I'm so in love! It really is the best of both the monogram and the fact that I don't have to worry about water stains! Yay!

I did think though, that the extra leather part of the strap had a texture jelly cushion for the shoulder? I've seen some other bandoulieres that do have that? Anyone know if it's for a certain model or something? Thanks ! IMG_0499.JPG IMG_0545.JPG IMG_0543.JPG

So happy to finally be joining this club with my 55B Macassar! I'm so in love! It really is the best of both the monogram and the fact that I don't have to worry about water stains! Yay!

I did think though, that the extra leather part of the strap had a texture jelly cushion for the shoulder? I've seen some other bandoulieres that do have that? Anyone know if it's for a certain model or something? Thanks ! View attachment 3559014 View attachment 3559015 View attachment 3559016
What a great choice! I have the same one. I purchased mine in February and it does have little bumps on the cushion for the shoulder.

I did think though, that the extra leather part of the strap had a texture jelly cushion for the shoulder? I've seen some other bandoulieres that do have that? Anyone know if it's for a certain model or something? Thanks ! View attachment 3559014 View attachment 3559015 View attachment 3559016
Just lovely. Congrats

No longer take that piece, when I buy my cobalt 45 I ask the clerk and I answered that his pieces did not carry that

I'm sure this has been asked a million times, but does anyone regret purchasing the monogram? I'm having a tough time deciding between monogram 50b, damier ebene 55b or the maybe monogram eclipse 55b. I keep going back and forth.

I have the textured pad on both my Macassar and Cobalt Keepall, but Vuitton seems to phased that design out during the previous 2 years. Lately none of them has it anymore.

I'm sure this has been asked a million times, but does anyone regret purchasing the monogram? I'm having a tough time deciding between monogram 50b, damier ebene 55b or the maybe monogram eclipse 55b. I keep going back and forth.

I did the first time I got a stain; however, as time has past I view the stains and different marks as a story of my travels and wouldn't change it.